Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Good Days! Great days are always worth celebrating, so share your good times with us here!
Today I graduated from my Masters degree in a virtual ceremony!
This degree was one of the hardest things I've succeeded in. There were lecturer strikes, difficult texts to read, so much anxiety, and of course a huge global pandemic. Somehow, I managed to pull it off still, and I feel proud of that.
Wow, congratulations Hollie! Getting a Master's is not something that one achieves every day. And it's certainly a spectacular success with tons of your work behind it. Something to be proud of <3
You should be very proud of yourself Hollie! You overcame tremendous difficulties and succeeded regardless of it all. Especially in the midst of a pandemic!
Congratulations, that's such an incredible accomplishment and you definitely should be proud! I hope you can set aside some time to do/get something nice for yourself to celebrate.