General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
View Poll Results: How did you learn about TeenHelp?
|
|
Through a friend
|
  
|
3 |
27.27% |
|
A search engine
|
  
|
7 |
63.64% |
|
Its Discord server
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
A community flyer
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Social media post
|
  
|
1 |
9.09% |
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
How... -
May 5th 2024, 03:54 AM
How did you learn about TeenHelp?
I learned about TeenHelp through an online friend who I'd met on another platform.
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Doing fine by design.
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them
Location: on the ladder
Posts: 7,356
Points: 110,310, Level: 47 |
Join Date: September 20th 2009
|
Re: How... -
May 5th 2024, 09:59 AM
Through a Google search. I was a teen, I needed help, and now here I am over a decade later, still hanging around.
"Love means never having to say you're a werewolf."
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 562
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: How... -
May 5th 2024, 01:55 PM
Honestly I didn't know about TH before. After searches about my depression, I found it.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: How... -
May 5th 2024, 05:26 PM
Through an online friend from Neopets.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: How... -
May 7th 2024, 12:12 PM
For me that would be Google.
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,532
Points: 65,061, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: How... -
May 7th 2024, 04:38 PM
After a break up when I was a teenager, I literally googled 'teen help' just wanting to find somewhere to get help as a teen
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,393
Points: 107,056, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: How... -
May 15th 2024, 10:59 AM
Through a search engine, many moons ago in 2007.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Ellie
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 48
Join Date: June 1st 2024
|
Re: How... -
June 1st 2024, 06:47 PM
I found it as a teenager by a Google search when I was looking for help and support. Now here I am again.
|
|
|
|
|
𓆉
Not a n00b **
Name: Frankie
Gender: 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖
Pronouns: 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪
Location: 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
Posts: 90
Points: 13,807, Level: 17 |
Join Date: March 5th 2022
|
Re: How... -
June 2nd 2024, 05:59 AM
I learned about Teenhelp from a friend I met on MySpace groups for EDs in 2007. 17 years later and one long break here I still am.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|