Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.
Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
I spy Halloween decorations -
October 2nd 2024, 02:06 PM
Let's see how many Halloween decorations we can come up with. When you see one let's post it.
I'll go first,
Pumpkins everywhere.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 2nd 2024, 05:26 PM
(A thing I’ve seen in person) blowup figures of the Sanderson Sisters.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 3rd 2024, 03:16 PM
Green and purple witches on brooms.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 3rd 2024, 06:58 PM
Skeletons.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 13th 2024, 08:58 PM
Scarecrows, green and yellow.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 13th 2024, 09:34 PM
Zombie decorations.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 14th 2024, 02:30 PM
Pink and purple ghost.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 14th 2024, 10:03 PM
A big werewolf decoration.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 15th 2024, 02:54 PM
White ghost and black goblins.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 16th 2024, 12:58 AM
What I think was a Wednesday Addams decoration.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 21st 2024, 12:33 AM
Two white ghost.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: I spy Halloween decorations -
October 21st 2024, 04:01 AM
A skeleton coming out of the ground.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|