Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.
Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Would you rather game :) -
February 3rd 2024, 01:55 PM
Let's play the Would You Rather Game. Pick one of the words that the person is asking and then ask your question. 
Would you rather, walk or run?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,020
Points: 194,790, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 3rd 2024, 02:45 PM
Walk.
Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Alyssa
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She / her
Location: Croydon
Posts: 46
Join Date: January 15th 2024
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 3rd 2024, 03:30 PM
Sky diving!
Would you rather fight 50 horses the size of ducks, or a giant duck the size of a horse?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 6th 2024, 12:13 PM
Giant duck the size of a horse I guess, maybe it would be easier to focus on what it's doing? I imagine that if 50 small horses started biting and kicking all at the same time, it would be pretty hard to maintain any control over them. Plus, 1 horse unit (even in the shape of a duck) seems to be much smaller than 50 duck units combined. :")
WYD go for a walk in the forest or in the city centre?
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 6th 2024, 03:37 PM
In the forest always with my three dogs.
Would you rather ice skate indoors or outdoors?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 7th 2024, 04:55 PM
In general outdoors, because you can get some fresh air. I like the rink to be roofed though, so that it's possible to skate in the rain, too. But if the temperature drops below like -8 degrees Celsius then I prefer indoors.
WYR see a hockey match or a figure skating show?
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 8th 2024, 06:51 PM
Figure skating show. 
Would you rather, shout all of the time or only be able to whisper?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 9th 2024, 11:42 AM
Whisper. I like silence around me.
WYR have black tea with honey or coffee with cardamom?
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 9th 2024, 03:43 PM
What a fun game Emmie
I pick black tea with honey , it's good to drink.
Would you rather only take a shower everyday or a bath?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 11th 2024, 10:33 PM
Shower, hands down. I don't have a tub either, so bath wouldn't be possible.
WYR be deep in the ocean or high up in space?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 14th 2024, 08:01 PM
High up in space, definitely.
WYR have a hard-boiled or soft-boiled egg?
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 16th 2024, 09:19 PM
Soft-boiled egg.
WYR read a physical book or an e-book?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 17th 2024, 10:53 PM
A physical book, but on a daily basis I use an e-book reader for several reasons.
WYR go camping in the woods or on a city break?
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 19th 2024, 08:05 PM
To the city, definitely!
WYR spend a Friday night streaming movies/TV online or going to a bowl and bistro?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 19th 2024, 10:22 PM
Bowl and bistro, if with friends.
WYR be able to see into the future or go 5 years back in time?
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 26th 2024, 05:53 PM
See into the future.
Would you rather wash all the dishes by hand or dry them all by hand?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
February 27th 2024, 05:56 PM
Wash all the dishes by hand.
Would you rather have hot tea or cold tea?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
March 27th 2024, 11:30 PM
Neither, I'm not a tea drinker.
Would you rather go to bed early or wake up late?
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
November 12th 2024, 10:09 PM
Wake up late
Would you rather eat salty or sweet candy?
“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Would you rather game :) -
November 15th 2024, 03:09 PM
Salty snacks I guess? Not salty candy though xD
WYR spend a weekend camping in the woods or on a city break?
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|