TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
FuturesEnd45 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,793, Level: 13 Points: 8,793, Level: 13 Points: 8,793, Level: 13

So lonely i cant take it! - April 25th 2012, 08:04 AM

eversince ive been homeschooled ive felt very lonely. I dot see anyone but my family and my best friend is always buSy all the time and my other friend is busy too. Im afraid ill never have friends again and ill have a lonely summer even tough ive tought how i can be more outgoing at the beach or whatever im afrai people will think in weird if i ask them to play volleyball or something or because i have a high pitch voice and stuff. Same for when i go to college this fall, theyll think im a dork or something. i see everyone talk online about their friends and stuff and i feel so left out and like im a freak because im so alone and everyone has a of friends! I dont know how i can make friends right now since im home all day and people with the same intrests as me are so hard ( like comics and art c: ) to find or end up being very creepy. All my friends end up being very mean to me because of my anxiety and stuff. I just feel so lonely and idk if i can wait till college im going to go nuts :c i want to be normal and have friends.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23

Re: So lonely i cant take it! - April 26th 2012, 03:26 PM

Hey Lea

I've moved your thread to the Friends and Family section because I think that it will get better replies here. Feel free to PM me in case you disagree with my decision.

You can always join a hobby group, or something like an art class. It is a great way to meet new people who share your interests. And don't worry about people not liking you just because you have a high pitched voice, there is much more to a person than their voice and if someone chooses to ignore that, it is their loss. You will be able to find friends eventually. Be patient. We haven't talked much but I can tell you this, you are such a sweet person that anyone would love to befriend you had they known you even a bit.

Take care,
Don't hesitate to PM/VM me if you need to talk about anything.

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Closed Thread