TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Article Tools Search this Article Rate Article

Old
Ink and Wonder: Wonder Crate review
by hocus pocus November 3rd 2018, 01:39 PM

Ink and Wonder: Wonder Crate review
By Jenna (.:Bibliophile:.)

The Wonder Crate is a special box that is sent out and it comes with bookish and pop culture items. This is a newer box that goes out so subscriptions are not currently available. The box is a new favorite of mine and I enjoy getting it every once in a while. The creator of the box sells a lot of beautifully designed items such as totes, key chains and bookmarks. I started utilizing the Ink and Wonder online store to purchase her bookmarks and then the owner started doing Wonder Crate and I fell in love.

This particular box includes a variety of things. The owner usually includes one art print that people can hang and four of her wooden bookmarks. It seems like the art print and the bookmarks are a staple for her box whereas some of the other items she includes are not. Some of the other items she has included have been a spirit board, keychain, stickers, a fridge magnet with really cool art prints and a passport holder.

The owner of the store does all her own artwork and I absolutely love it. While I love her bookmarks I don't think I'd love them as much if I didn't appreciate the artwork. It's really colorful and vibrant; I have fallen in love with her as an artist.

The Wonder Crate boxes ship from Australia which might be a downside for some but I found the boxes to be fairly priced. They are $49.99 AUD and the shipping is $15 AUD. When I purchase the box it ends up coming out to about $53. I don't know if it's more or less expensive for other people around the world. $53 is not a cheap price but when I have compared the value of the individual items from her shop to the price of the box, the value of the items is always more than the box. The thing to consider is that you can pay a bit less by getting untracked shipping but the owner doesn't tend to recommend that option and untracked shipping ends up taking longer. I suppose one of the biggest cons to purchasing this box could be the amount of time it takes to ship to you. Since the owner is in Australia it takes about two weeks, with tracked shipping, for the box to arrive. If you were to choose untracked shipping it would end up taking about four weeks to arrive.

I know that the owner of the Wonder Crate did a Halloween box and I am really excited to see if they do a box for Christmas too. The Halloween edition was probably my all time favorite box because it included some really cool stickers and a really beautiful spirit board which isn't an item I've seen anywhere else. I know there are some cons to the box but I have found that the pros far outweigh them. I will continue to purchase the Wonder Crate every once in a while.
Views 387 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments