Walking The Line
- About me
- I'm finishing up my senior year of high school and am fighting to make it through each day so I can go to college, go to grad school, work as a holistic psychologist or expressive arts therapist, and become a foster parent. I struggle with a variety of delightful mental health issues that have lead to me living in a group home in ... that I like very much. I'm currently writing my first novel, a memoir, that had not yet been named. I enjoy meditating, photography, and spending time with my dogs and am always up for meeting new people- so if you are looking for advice or support please don't hesitate to vm or pm.
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Single and looking
- High School
- Very liberal
- Zodiac sign
- Meditation, collage, crocheting, writing, photography, reading, zine-making.
- Mostly Alternative. Favorite songs include "pressure" by paramore, "pursuit of happiness" by kid cudi, "sweet and low" by augustana, "the scientist" by coldplay, and "Life is beautiful" by Vega4
- Garden State, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, Little Miss Sunshine
- Grey's Anatomy
- "The Tenth Circle" by Jodi Picoult, "Hurry Down Sunshine" by Michael Greenberg, "Girl, Interrupted" by Susanna Kaysen and poems by Sylvia Plath are some recent favorites.
- Favorite quotes
- "I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions." -Augusten Burroughs
at the end of the day, the fact we have the courage to remain standing is reason enough to celebrate. -greys anatomy
"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle" -Saint Francis
When the patient's body has betrayed them,and all the sciencewe have to offer has failed them,when worst-case scenario comes true,clinging to hope is all we've got left.-grey's.anatomy-