Welcome me, I'm new!
Going on my own path.
- About me
- Just a small town Prairie girl. Life's not perfect, but I'm trying to work towards being a better person, and more helpful to others. I'm planning to go into health care when I graduate. Thinking of medicine, but I might look into counseling/therapy. I'm not really sure yet.
I want to travel and see as much of the world as I can. Love learning about foreign language and culture. One thing on the bucket list is to live in Europe for at least 6 months, or maybe permanently. Who knows?
I love cats, and I have two. I also have a diabetic dog. I talk a lot about LGBT stuff, which is kind of awkward when your friends are straight. I think about other people a lot, and I can be kind of insecure, thinking about what other people think of me. I know I shouldn't care, but sometimes I can't help it.
I love to meet new people. So if you ever feel like talking, feel free to leave me a visitor message or a PM. Thanks for reading this! :]
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- High School
- Cashier/ Student
- Don't believe in organized religion
- Zodiac sign
- Photography, Listening to music, walking at sundown.
- Evanescence, Red, FFDP, Adelitas Way, Seether, Three Days Grace, mostly rock.
I like almost anything though, especially instrumental.
- Tim Burton ♥
Nightmare Before Christmas
Alice in Wonderland
Abraham Linlcon: Vampire Hunter
- Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, CBC News (Dorky, I know).
- Favorite quotes
- "All teenage girls are mean, its the varying degrees of meaness that sets them apart." -My Mom
- I know how hard it is to feel like you're alone.We've all been given a second chance, but the choice is all our own.All my life, my heart has yearned for something I cannot name. -Andre Breton