- Southern USA
- About me
- I'm a southern girl, true to the core, from the United States. I have been married since June 28, 2009, and have been with my husband since 2004 - my sophomore year of high school. I am a college graduate with a degree in Applied Sciences, and I hope to one day go back to get my LPN degree once my health steadies out. :) My husband is a United States Marine and is on active duty.
I joined TeenHelp about four years ago.
I am always open to suggestions, advice, and will do my best to lend an ear myself, so don't hesitate to contact me if you need someone to talk to or have a problem. If I can't help you, I'll try to find someone who can. :)
- Here for
- To help and be helped :)
- Relationship status
- University - Postgraduate
- Zodiac sign
- Reading; TH (duh); music; hanging out with friends and my fiancee, Chad; educating myself on health
- Motley Crue, Aerosmith, Metallica, AC/DC, Buckcherry, Saving Abel, Nirvana, Disturbed, Seether, Nickelback, Foo Fighters, Hinder, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Lita Ford, Ozzy, Santana, Black Sabbath, Taproot, Shinedown
- Memoirs of a Geisha, The Dark Knight, Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
- Roseanne, Home Improvement, Nanny 911, Supernanny, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Cosby Show, Man vs. Wild, Survivorman, Code Blue, The Untold Stories of the ER, Trauma: Life in the ER, Making Marines, MythBusters, Ghosthunters, Cops, Reba
- Little People Big World, Call of Duty, World of WarCraft, Super Mario Brothers, Dementium
- If you count typing as a sport, I rock. :D