I've been here a while
- About me
- I'm a student at the University of British Columbia, working towards my Bachelor of Arts majoring in archaeology of the Near and Middle East (particular focus on Egypt, I intend to become an Egyptologist) and math. Archaeology and ancient Egypt are my passions. I'm a Religious Satanist, I adhere to the Satanic Rules of the Earth and the Satanic Statements. Be forewarned that rules 4 and 11 are my favourite ones :P
Other than that, I adore musicals; thus my username. Cats and Phantom of the Opera are my favourites, Rent and Sweeney Todd are tied for a close second. I tutor part time, grades K - 12, just about everything except physics.
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Heterosexual and submissive
- University - Undergraduate
- Very liberal
- Atheist. Quite frankly, anti-theist
- Zodiac sign
- Reading and writing fantasy and historical fiction
Knitting, although I only know how to make scarves
When I'm not studying, I spend a lot of my time on atheist and feminist blogs.
- Musicals and opera
- I like crime thrillers, some fantasy movies, and a few sci-fi movies
- Lately I've been watching really random shows on the Discovery Channel and the History Channel. Makes for lots of useless information floating around in my head.
- Historical Fiction
- Richard Dawkins
- Favorite quotes
- A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes.
- Not around so much now that school's started
"Live a good life.If there are gods and they are just,then they will not care how devout you have been,but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble lifethat will live on in the memories of your loved ones."Marcus Aurelius