- Somewhere in between
- Good Ol' New Mexico (yeah, right)
- About me
- So. My name is (instertnamehere) but you can call me Se-Se, Fish, or whatever you want. I suck at writing these biography things, so I'm just going to share some facts about myself.
For starters, I'm an aspiring musician. I've been taking formal piano lessons for five years and writing music since I was about eight. I hope to attend college and study music, then graduate and become a composer. Mostly, I play classical music, but a friend has been helping me write some contemporary stuff, too. I'd also like to take vocal lessons and learn the guitar, drums, and cello. As you can see, I love music.
I'm a bit strange. My parents dropped me out of a spaceship when I was born, and a random New Mexican couple happened to find me and infuse their DNA into my body so I'd be able to survive on this planet. Because I'm only partially human, I find it hard to relate to most humans with the exception of a few who I've bonded with. I like to spend time in nature, and I enjoy quiet. I also struggle to communicate with other humans and generally only bond with those weird enough to understand my sense of humour. However, I'm not unfriendly, and I do enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them regardless of what they're like. I stay true to my native planet's artistic traditions by reading books, writing poetry, and taking pictures of things that I find beautiful. I don't like physical activity very much, but I find skiing very enjoyable.
I came to this forum in search of a friendly, open online community, and I believe I've found one. I often struggle to make friends in other forums because a lot of people are very closed-minded and rude toward those like myself. It's not easy being an "alien." Because my body is only half human, my human and alien minds often conflict with each other, leaving me in a state of confusion, anger, and hopelessness that often push me to make self-destructive and unwise choices. I've come to find that I'm not alone in feeling this way, however, and that there are a lot of people I can easily relate to here. We're all aliens, in a sense. And what does it mean to be an alien, anyway? What does alien mean? Foreign? Different? Strange? Well, we're all aliens to each other in a way, but we all have a heart, a mind, a body. We all experience anger, fear, love, happiness. Life isn't easy or fair, but with time, even "aliens" can find a place in the world though theirs might be outside the unrealistic boundaries of normality.
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Wishing I had her...
- I like women
- High School
- Purple-Haired Super Musician Lesbian Nerd xP (according to my friend)
- Whatever floats your boat and doesn't sink someone else's.
- Open Agnostic
- Zodiac sign
- Creative writing, playing and writing music for the piano, photography and photo-manipulating, reading
- Nightwish, Within Temptation, Enya, t.A.T.u., Tori Amos, The Hush Sound, Regina Spektor, Muse, ARCADE FIRE (<3), Green Day, Dresden Dolls, Amanda Palmer, Evelyn Evelyn
- The Matrix, The Abyss, The Terminator Trilogy, K-Pax, Harry Potter, Coraline, Star Wars, Juno, Schindler's List, Whip It, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Inception, Kick-Ass
- Invader Zim, Robot Chicken, Avatar, The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park
- Sims 2, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Gone, Shadow Children, Uglies, Midnighters, Touching Spirit Bear, The Giver, Animorphs, Coraline, Ender's Game, Odd Thomas
- ... suck. For me, anyway.
- Favorite quotes
- "A good friend will bail you out when you get thrown in jail. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying "Damn, that was fun!" - Unknown