- About me
- I'm 19, I'm a second year medical student in Australia and I live in a residential college away from home.
I have been with my boyfriend for three and a half years and love him very much. He is very sensitive and considerate and he supports me in every way he can.
I would like to think that I have valid views and advice about relationships, emotions, sex and all sorts of things and am willing to help out whoever needs help.
Unfortunately as a uni student I tend to be under a heavy workload so I tend to be offline for longish periods of time.
- Here for
- Helping and learning and advice - plus I love making new friends
- Relationship status
- In a relationship
- I'm half Chinese, half Australian
- University - Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery
- Zodiac sign
- Drawing, photography and blogging
- Classical, soundtracks and some metal. I play the piano, cello and I sing (operatic soprano).
- Pan's Labyrinth (only movie to make me cry)
Star Wars (Because they're AWESOME movies)
Alien (makes me crap my pants every time)
Serenity (again, awesome)
Marvel/DC films, because I'm a nerd...
- Grey's Anatomy
Drop Dead Diva
The Hunger Games
Oh, and I hate Twilight. I highly enjoy discrediting it though so yeah, Twilight lovers, bite me.
- Underwater Hockey and I used to do weightlifting.
- PM me anytime!
- Don't blink.
- The final horcrux
- ~Brooke~Fairy Dust Wishes~
- GREAT BIG HUG
- because you are amazing anyway
- Sweet Slumber