Welcome me, I'm new!
- About me
- My name's Kate.
I'd like to help people who need advice, or be someone to listen to.
I love my best friend more than anything and anyone in the entire world, he's the best, and we've been together for almost two years.
I grew up in Canada, although I'm want to move far away and start my life over somewhere else, and be with who I want to be.
The truth is, I usually know what people are going through.
I understand how a lot of people feel, and I just want to make sure that they know that they're not alone.
Feel free to add me on msn, or skype. My user names will be found in my contact information, so if you need to talk, don't hesitate.
Also, check out my Youtube page, and my Myspace as well. :)
- Here for
- Like to help with problems
- Relationship status
- In a relationship
- High School
- Zodiac sign
Helping People With Their Problems.
- Far too many to name.
- Memoirs Of A Geisha, I'd have to say.
- I don't watch much tv.
- Anything that's amusing, old games in particular.
- Any type of biography, really.
- I prefer art to sports.
- Marilyn Monroe.
- Favorite quotes
- "I hate judgmental people.
I'm more like, "Oh hey, you smoke? Good for you."
"Oh hey, you drink? Drink on."
"You've had sex? Chill! You haven't? Chill!"
"You wear a lot of make up? Cool. You Don't? Well all right."
I don't care if you have tattoos or piercings,
I don't care if you have a lot of money, or you dont.
I don't care if you have a messed up past.
I'm not one to judge, and neither are you."
"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody. I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."
- Other interests
Listening to music,
- *For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm at a loss for words, I'm finally ready for something good. I dont know if you've noticed, but I'm trying not to show that I'm scared that one day I might wake up and realize that you're not here.*
- You make me feel alive.
- HelpLINK Mentor
- Naga's Minion
- Kmn483 ♥Bliz
- Frosted but not frozen