Welcome me, I'm new!
- South West, UK
- About me
- I'm at university studying Music Technology.
I am a Nerdfighter.
I will listen to every type of music from Classical to Metal to Jazz to Hip-Hop.
I always try to put everyone before myself.
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- University - Undergraduate
- Nerdfighter, student and freelance sound technician
- Zodiac sign
- I like writing music, live-eventing, photography, generally doing not much and watching the world go by.
- Sonic Boom Six, Adequate 7, Streetlight Manifesto, The JB Conspiricy, Jools Holland, Dave Brubeck Quartet, Glenn Miller Orchestra, The Four Tops, The Tamptations, Marvin Gaye, Cat Stevens, Jamie Cullum, Bill Withers, David Bowie, Tyranosaurus Rex (Before they became T.Rex), Jimmy Cliff, Bob Marley, ELO, Fleetwood Mac, Focus, Franz Ferdinand, Guns N Roses, John Williams, Kabuki Mono, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Leftfield, Mystery Jets, Lynryd Skynyrd, Madness, Michael Jackson, Muse, Paul Anka, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, Pimal Scream, Prince, Queen, Scissor Sisters, Seasick Steve, Stereophonics, Steve Vai, The Eagles, The Skatalites, Ukulele Orchestra of GB, U2, Was Not Was, Vanessa Mae, Stravinsky, Danny Elfman, Stephen Warbeck, Hans Zimmer, James Horner and whoever else I have missed
- Finding Neverland, The Dark Knight, Gran Torino, Iron Man, Kidulthood and Adulthood, POTC, Monsters Inc., The Island, The Piano, Saving Private Ryan, Small Soldiers, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Mock the Week
- Pokemon Red
- Lance Armstrong - It's Not About The Bike
Anything by John Green
- Rugby (union)
- My Dad
- Favorite quotes
- How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?
The glory of love is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with their love.
- When the present is full of gloom
the past becomes a haven of refuge
that provides relief and inspiration.
- losing touch.
- oh, really?..