Yours Truly Offline
- Ohio, USA
- About me
- Hey. I'm Ashley. I always have trouble writing these things.. I'm not very good at talking about myself. So if you really wanna get to know me, lets talk, yeah? Just message me! :)
But for the most part.. I'm 17. I live in a small-ish town in Ohio. There isn't too much to do here. Most of the friends I currently have, I've met online.. They live pretty far away, so I take a lot of road trips going to see them.. However half of them I haven't met yet, seeing as they live on all 4 corners of the earth. (I suppose the fact that all my friends live so far away could explain why I don't get out much. :P)
I have 3 little brothers who I care about a lot.. I'd put them before anyone. I don't have a good relationship with my mom, but I do have a good relationship with my dad. My parents are divorced, and that was probably the best thing that could have ever happened. (I'm not bitter about it at all. It was a relief when they separated!)
I have a lot of physical health conditions that require a lot of medications and visits to hospitals, but for the most part I'm okay! I don't want to say I have social anxiety, because I'm perfectly fine in big crowds and with people.. It's just when it comes to talking I over-think and over-analyze everything i could/should say so i end up either saying nothing, or saying something and regretting it and spending hours over-thinking it later... Which in short, means I'm a pretty quiet person, in real life.. However when I have time to think through what i'm going to say before I say it (texting, typing, etc..) I'm perfectly fine. (:
I used to be really depressed, but since August 2011 I've been off anti-depressants, out of counseling, and I'm generally a really happy person aside from the anxiety attacks I sometimes get.
I'm currently doing school courses online (College/University level) due to the whole issue with verbally speaking.. However I'm hoping I'll be able to get over that and go to a normal University sometime! I take school pretty seriously.. It's rare I ever get below a B. (: -- I absolutely love writing.. Ideally, I'd love to get into Bio-Medical Writing.
I love going to concerts, playing soccer (although I had to stop due to health reasons a few years back, I played for over 10 years! I'm going to referee this fall! (:), writing, listening to music, spending hours upon hours on yahoo answers, youtube, tumblr, and various other websites. :P Bonfires are the best, I absolutely love roadtrips, and I'm really into photography. (:
And yeah.. that's about it. I don't think I'm a particularly interesting person, but I hope I managed to put some things out there about myself!
Seriously, feel free to message me whenever! I love meeting new people but I'm absolutely terrible at starting conversations. /: Haha.
So hopefully I'll talk to you at some point! Hope you're having a great day!
PS: This site goes down really really often. So if anyone I talk to on here wants to add me on facebook or follow me on tumblr or something, have at it. (:
- Here for
- Like to help, be helped, and enjoy making friends.
- Relationship status
- I don't like labels. They make things confusing.
- University - Undergraduate
- Babysitting & Freelancing
- Zodiac sign
- Writing, Blogging, Concerts, Soccer, Swimming, Reading, Tumblr, Youtube, Listening to music, Learning, Road Trips/Traveling, Cooking
- I'll give anything a chance.. But generally if I can understand the lyrics, and it isn't entirely overplayed, I can enjoy it. (: Some of my favorite bands would have to be My Chemical Romance, The Cab, The Summer Set, We The Kings, All Time Low, and Green Day, though. Not gonna lie, I was a total Jonas Brothers fangirl back in the day. (;
- I haven't seen too many movies.. They don't typically keep my attention, unless they're comedic (or sometimes horror movies!).However, the Harry Potter movies are exempt from this general rule. (; <3
- House MD, Law & Order SVU, Greys Anatomy, House Hunters, House Hunters Int., Love it or List it, Storm Stories, It could happen tomorrow, Big Bang Theory, Two & a Half Men, and generally anything on Food Network.
- I was a nintendo child. Gameboy, 64, Gamecube, etc.. I don't play too often anymore, though.. However, I have 3 little brothers.. So I will occasionally play a game of Black Ops or Just Dance or Mariokart or Lego Star Wars or whatever they're playing, with them.(:
- I was never into reading when I was younger, however I'm getting into it a lot more lately.. The list is pretty long, haha.
- I've played most sports, but Soccer & Swimming are my favorite.
- Favorite quotes
- There's way too many..
- "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle." <3
Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to, or just want someone to listen. I'm also always up for making new friends.
- Ƭнɛ Иαяωнαℓ Ǫʋɛɛи
- Narwhal Lover
- Everything is possible♥
- I, myself, am imperfect
- El Tigre
- Your Future Is Unwritten
- Stay Strong.<3