Yours Truly Offline
- Ohio, USA
- About me
- Hey. I'm Ashley. I always have trouble writing these things.. I'm not very good at talking about myself. So if you really wanna get to know me, lets talk, yeah? Just message me! :)
But for the most part.. I'm 18. I live in a small-ish town in Ohio. There isn't too much to do here. Most of the friends I currently have, I've met online.. They live pretty far away, so I take a lot of road trips going to see them.. However half of them I haven't met yet, seeing as they live on all 4 corners of the earth. (I suppose the fact that all my friends live so far away could explain why I don't get out much. :P)
I have 3 little brothers who I care about a lot.. I'd put them before anyone. I don't have a good relationship with my mom, but I do have a good relationship with my dad. My parents are divorced, and that was probably the best thing that could have ever happened. (I'm not bitter about it at all. It was a relief when they separated!)
I have a lot of physical health conditions that require a lot of medications and visits to hospitals, but for the most part I'm okay! I don't want to say I have social anxiety, because I'm perfectly fine in big crowds and with people.. It's just when it comes to talking I over-think and over-analyze everything i could/should say so i end up either saying nothing, or saying something and regretting it and spending hours over-thinking it later... Which in short, means I'm a pretty quiet person, in real life.. However when I have time to think through what i'm going to say before I say it (texting, typing, etc..) I'm perfectly fine. (:
I used to be really depressed, but since August 2011 I've been off anti-depressants, out of counseling, and I'm generally a really happy person aside from the anxiety attacks I sometimes get.
I'm currently doing school courses online (College/University level) due to the whole issue with verbally speaking.. However I'm hoping I'll be able to get over that and go to a normal University sometime! I take school pretty seriously.. It's rare I ever get below a B. (: -- I absolutely love writing.. Ideally, I'd love to get into Bio-Medical Writing.
I love going to concerts, playing soccer (although I had to stop due to health reasons a few years back, I played for over 10 years! I'm going to referee this fall! (:), writing, listening to music, spending hours upon hours on yahoo answers, youtube, tumblr, and various other websites. :P Bonfires are the best, I absolutely love roadtrips, and I'm really into photography. (:
And yeah.. that's about it. I don't think I'm a particularly interesting person, but I hope I managed to put some things out there about myself!
Seriously, feel free to message me whenever! I love meeting new people but I'm absolutely terrible at starting conversations. /: Haha.
So hopefully I'll talk to you at some point! Hope you're having a great day!
PS: This site goes down really really often. So if anyone I talk to on here wants to add me on facebook or something, feel free to ask for my url. :)
- Here for
- Like to help, be helped, and enjoy making friends.
- Relationship status
- University - Undergraduate
- Babysitting & Freelancing
- Zodiac sign
- Writing, Blogging, Concerts, Soccer, Swimming, Reading, Tumblr, Youtube, Listening to music, Learning, Road Trips/Traveling, Cooking
- I'll give anything a chance.. But generally if I can understand the lyrics, and it isn't entirely overplayed, I can enjoy it. (: Some of my favorite bands/artists would have to be My Chemical Romance, The Cab, The Summer Set, We The Kings, All Time Low, Bribry, Adam Lambert, P!nk, Demi Lovato, The Big Time, The Maine, and Green Day, though. Not gonna lie, I was a total Jonas Brothers fangirl back in the day. (;
- I haven't seen too many movies.. They don't typically keep my attention, unless they're comedic (or sometimes horror movies!).However, the Harry Potter movies are exempt from this general rule. (; <3
- House MD, Law & Order SVU, Greys Anatomy, House Hunters, House Hunters Int., Love it or List it, Storm Stories, It could happen tomorrow, Big Bang Theory, Two & a Half Men, and generally anything on Food Network.
- I was a nintendo child. Gameboy, 64, Gamecube, etc.. I don't play too often anymore, though.. However, I have 3 little brothers.. So I will occasionally play a game of Black Ops or Just Dance or Mariokart or Lego Star Wars or whatever they're playing, with them.(:
- I was never into reading when I was younger, however I'm getting into it a lot more lately.. The list is pretty long, haha.
- I've played most sports, but Soccer & Swimming are my favorite.
- My grandma who died in 2008 & my dad. They both have qualities I aspire to have, and were/are the kind of person I want to be. <3
- Favorite quotes
- There's way too many..
- "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle." <3
Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to, or just want someone to listen. I'm also always up for making new friends.
- Ƭнɛ Иαяωнαℓ Ǫʋɛɛи
- Narwhal Lover
- Everything is possible♥
- I, myself, am imperfect
- El Tigre
- Stay Strong.<3