Yours Truly Offline
- Ohio, USA
- About me
- Hey. I'm Ashley. I'm really bad at talking about myself without being prompted with a question, and "About Me" isn't exactly a question.
I used this site a ton as a teenager, I was even a Buddy at one point on a different account. But I'm 20 now and rarely get on anymore. I probably should, I still have some serious anxiety issues that need worked through and I've yet to go back to therapy, but alas- I'm dealing.
As of February 2016 I'm 5 years self harm free, which is great. But also as of early 2016, my anxiety attacks are worse than ever (and a hell of a lot more frequent than ever, as well.)
Less serious things about me? I like going to concerts. Most of my friends are from the internet, and I love learning about other countries and cultures.
I like to pretend I'm good at taking pictures but I'm really not, instagram just has great filters.
My little brothers mean the world to me.
I enjoy thunderstorms a little too much. Oh and I drink way too much diet pepsi.
If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask! :) Hope you have a nice day. <3
PS: This site goes down really often. So if anyone I talk to on here wants to add me on facebook or something, feel free to ask for my url. :)
- Here for
- Like to help, be helped, and enjoy making friends.
- Relationship status
- Bisexual/Pansexual? Not sure.
- University - Undergraduate
- Babysitting & Freelance writing
- Zodiac sign
- Writing, Blogging, Concerts, Soccer, Swimming, Reading, Tumblr, Youtube, Listening to music, Learning, Road Trips/Traveling, Cooking/Baking
- I'm not particularly picky, just not a huge Rap, Country, or R&B fan. Not big on metal either.
- Not a huge movie person.
- House MD, Law & Order SVU, Greys Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, Almost anything on HGTV or Food Network.
- Not a huge "gamer" but I'd just like to take this moment to point out that I can count on one hand how many times someone has beaten me at monopoly. Not many.
- I didn't get into reading until i was almost an adult so I'm still working on building this list at the moment.
- I've played most sports, but Soccer & Swimming are my favorite.
- Not sure.
- Other interests
- Saying I'll get my shit together but then I never do.
- "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle." <3
Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to, or just want someone to listen. I'm also always up for making new friends.