TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
shazza12371 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,210, Level: 10 Points: 5,210, Level: 10 Points: 5,210, Level: 10

Unhappy Depression love - January 10th 2015, 05:29 PM

I really need some advice/ help, I have never been this much in love but I have fallen for this guy we can't be together, I feel really alone without him and cry a hell of a lot because of him. I also don't have the worlds best home life I get kicked and punched alot and have lots of thoughts about suicide, this guy is the only reason im still here I wish he would know but I just want everything sad and bad in my life to go away 😭
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DYon Offline
Music once made me happy
Not a n00b

Name: David

Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11

Re: Depression love - January 10th 2015, 05:46 PM

Hey shazza12371,

I know what it is like to fall for someone but in the end you know it just cannot happen no matter how much you want it to. You'd be surprised, I am still dealing with it even though it happened about a month and a half ago, but time passes for us all differently. This guy was the first person I truly loved and felt comfortable being with - first loves are the worst. *hugs you*

Why can't you be with the guy? Have you shared your feeling with him? Have you told him how he makes you feel? Love is a very crazy emotion - it can make us happy and sad within seconds, but it is so worth it. You have an entire lifetime ahead of you, I want you to know that. You are important no matter how you may feel right now.

Everyone experiences love differently, but most will agree your first love is usually the hardest to deal with when it doesn't work out, but you have to have faith that things will get better. You aren't the only one who has experienced a bad first love experience, but it gets better. You will find someone out there that will love you unconditionally. *hugs you*

Have you talked to anyone about being kicked and punched? Is there an adult in your life (possibly at school or a friend's parent) that you can talk to? You should not have to be afraid to be hurt at home, no kid should. If it is bad, you need to seek help out. You are special and deserve to have a good life. I know seeking help of any type can be difficult but it is worth it. The sooner you can get help, the better you can resolve many of your problems and get the help you need - this will help improve your life, it has mine.
Closed Thread