Pets Whether you prefer four-legged creatures, reptiles, or any animal in between, use this forum for any questions you have about your pets or pets you would like to have.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Pets :) -
January 22nd 2023, 09:43 PM
How many pets do you have? 
I have five animals, three dogs and two cats. I love them all so much and they play together.
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Pets :) -
January 22nd 2023, 11:42 PM
I have two guinea pigs.
I really want cats, maybe someday!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Feline the love.
TeenHelp Addict ************
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: salem
Posts: 9,092
Points: 122,124, Level: 49 |
Join Date: August 25th 2012
|
Re: Pets :) -
January 24th 2023, 02:52 PM
I have cats as well. I also have some smaller/confined/terrarium pets such as fish, frogs, crabs, and turtles. Basically, I have smaller pets that are not free roaming.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Pets :) -
January 24th 2023, 03:34 PM
My house has four pets. We have two dogs, a lizard, and a snake.
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,416
Points: 107,155, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Pets :) -
January 26th 2023, 02:21 AM
I don't have any but my parents and I share their dog.
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Pets :) -
January 28th 2023, 11:34 AM
I have a yorkshire terrier who had his 12th birthday yesterday
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Pets :) -
January 28th 2023, 04:01 PM
I don't have any pets. Growing up, my family had three cats at different points in time. They all passed away in the 2000s.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|