Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 3rd 2020, 09:46 AM
699 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 4th 2020, 11:06 PM
One year, one month, one week, and six days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 6th 2020, 01:06 AM
Back to one day.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 6th 2020, 10:56 PM
Two days now.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 7th 2020, 07:58 PM
Three days.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 8th 2020, 07:15 PM
Back to one day.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 11th 2020, 09:41 AM
Day 1.......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 12th 2020, 07:05 AM
708 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 12th 2020, 11:12 PM
One year, one month, and three weeks.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 15th 2020, 09:37 AM
Day 5.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 17th 2020, 09:47 PM
Back to one day
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2020, 08:01 AM
714 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2020, 06:29 PM
Two days now
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2020, 09:02 PM
Day 8......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 19th 2020, 02:23 AM
One year, one month, three weeks, and six days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 21st 2020, 06:25 PM
717 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 22nd 2020, 11:46 PM
Day 12.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 23rd 2020, 02:09 PM
Two days now.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 24th 2020, 11:05 PM
One year, two months, and five days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 26th 2020, 01:55 PM
722 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 26th 2020, 11:21 PM
Once year, two months, and one week.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 27th 2020, 11:21 AM
Day 16......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 27th 2020, 04:49 PM
723 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while ********
Name: Violet
Gender: Other
Location: Koolibah tree
Posts: 1,425
Points: 32,466, Level: 26 |
Join Date: May 12th 2016
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 31st 2020, 02:36 PM
Apparently, 2 whole years and 6 whole months and 20 something days. Well I stopped shortly before June 10th 2018 so I just use the 10th of every month as my marker but still.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 1st 2021, 04:27 PM
728 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 2nd 2021, 10:19 PM
One year, two months, and two weeks.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 2nd 2021, 10:33 PM
Three days.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 3rd 2021, 04:31 PM
Four days.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 3rd 2021, 05:12 PM
730 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 4th 2021, 09:10 AM
Day 1........
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 4th 2021, 10:10 AM
731 days which means it's been exactly 2 years
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 5th 2021, 08:58 PM
Six days now.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 6th 2021, 06:38 PM
733 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 7th 2021, 01:48 AM
One year, two months, two weeks, four days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 7th 2021, 07:48 AM
734 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 12th 2021, 05:51 PM
One year, two months, three weeks, and two days?
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Posts: 13
Join Date: January 5th 2021
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 13th 2021, 04:34 AM
been a year?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 13th 2021, 10:38 AM
740 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 18th 2021, 05:49 PM
Zero now...
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 18th 2021, 06:42 PM
745 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|