Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 27th 2021, 06:58 AM
1027 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 27th 2021, 07:41 AM
Day 2.......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 27th 2021, 09:00 PM
Nineteen days
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 28th 2021, 06:56 AM
1028 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 28th 2021, 10:08 AM
Day 3......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 29th 2021, 02:25 AM
Close to nine months
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 29th 2021, 06:03 AM
1029 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 30th 2021, 03:00 PM
Day one again. This time I'll make it longer.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 30th 2021, 03:39 PM
1030 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 30th 2021, 06:43 PM
Three months, two weeks, and four days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 31st 2021, 10:07 AM
Day .2....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 31st 2021, 12:26 PM
1031 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 31st 2021, 08:33 PM
Twenty-three days.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 1st 2021, 07:41 AM
Day 3......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 1st 2021, 02:17 PM
24 days .
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 1st 2021, 05:57 PM
1032 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 2nd 2021, 07:40 AM
Day 4.......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 2nd 2021, 04:02 PM
Three months and three weeks.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 3rd 2021, 10:50 AM
Day 5.......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 3rd 2021, 12:16 PM
1034 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 4th 2021, 12:36 AM
26 days .
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 4th 2021, 09:25 AM
Day 6.......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 4th 2021, 12:36 PM
1035 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 4th 2021, 04:57 PM
27 days .
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 5th 2021, 10:10 AM
One week....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 5th 2021, 09:01 PM
Four weeks.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 6th 2021, 10:57 AM
Day 8.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 7th 2021, 07:41 AM
1038 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 7th 2021, 09:52 AM
Day 9.......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 8th 2021, 10:05 AM
Day 10......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,598, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 8th 2021, 11:12 PM
Three months, three weeks, and six days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 9th 2021, 09:41 AM
Day 11........
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 9th 2021, 03:28 PM
1040 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 9th 2021, 07:27 PM
I can't remember the last time I hit myself.
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while ********
Name: Violet
Gender: Other
Location: Koolibah tree
Posts: 1,425
Points: 32,466, Level: 26 |
Join Date: May 12th 2016
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 10th 2021, 01:53 AM
I honestly lost track. It could be a few months at this point. I just know that I'm on the verge of relapsing. I
I try to not hurt myself so that I can perform better at work than I would with self harm side effects such as wounds, pain, aggravated emorional distress. I have avoided self harming because I don't want my personal issues to affect my students' quantity of education. I know that if I'm often in physical pain, it will affect my emorional and cognitive capacity and I want to do my best work. But I have to say in at a point where I don't have coping methods that do work consistently.
~Show Yourself
Step Into Your Power~
~Grow Yourself,
Into Something New~
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 10th 2021, 09:55 AM
Day 12....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 10th 2021, 03:14 PM
Three days.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 11th 2021, 09:18 AM
Day 13......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 12th 2021, 06:34 AM
One day .
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 12th 2021, 09:25 AM
Two weeks....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|