TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Child Rape in Africa by UN soldiers - August 23rd 2016, 07:16 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Article:

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/afric...164252767.html

This pisses me off. When things like this happen, I wonder what precise recruitment criteria are used in the armed forces, which allow these sorts of "people" to join the military.

If I was among them when it happened, I'd have probably considered standing in the back of the room when it's happening and shoot them all from behind. It's extremely unlikely I'd have done it, but those are the kinds of things that cross my mind when I hear of this sort of shit going on. I don't know what I'd do if I was there. I've never faced a situation like this.

Too many people I know are too quick to say shit like "Muslims are child rapists", assertions which although are based of real events like Rotherham rape scandals, are wrong. I wonder what the locals in the areas affected by this UN scandal think of the French now. Probably also think that "French are child rapists".

Fucking abomination.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Last edited by MsNobleEleanor; August 24th 2016 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Adding a prefix on the caution of users may be triggered
Closed Thread