TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
XxCaMeRyNxYuMxX Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,482, Level: 12 Points: 7,482, Level: 12 Points: 7,482, Level: 12

Post Anorexia & I - November 13th 2011, 07:28 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I felt like makeing a post here to hopefully get out one of my few problems I have in life. Im a boy in highschool (But im as well genderqueer and dress and act as both genders.) [Sorry I had to add that because useually guys go out of there way to be bulky and tougher atleast from what iv seen.] And I have a issue with food. I can't really remember from where it started or if it just progressed over time- but for months or maby over a year iv been makeing it #1 priority to be thin- Back when it was really bad I felt so drained of energy I would struggle to get out of bed and my weight is useually all thats on my mind, every day I have to count all of my calories or else if the calories arnt measurable or written I wont eat it, and its really embarrissing in front of my friends of how I have to bring food with me whenever I go out from long periods of time and I don't know when ill be back and if I get pressured into eating something it feels like guilt has swept a huge blanket over me. I feel constant shame whenever I eat because I know I wont gain any weight but "What will people think of me if they see me eating" or ill have stupid moments where ill worry that I measured wrong. Yet every - every other day im allways told by friends and random people that im "Beautifull" and I should model and blah blah blah. And I have such a large amount of confedence but I wonder sometimes if its worth knowing that when other people look at me they say "I wish I was that thin" which are words I say to those who are even larger than me- And drag myself through a miserable life. Im not as bad as I once was and I hope I never relapse like when I was when I would ignore the outside world and lay in bed wishing I did'nt have to deal with life.

If anyone would like to comment I don't mind what you say, I promiss not to be offended. And I deffinatly welcome anyone who wants to talk.
Closed Thread