Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Favorite veggies -
February 12th 2023, 11:54 PM
I don’t think we have a thread on this or at least I didn’t see one. What is your favorite veggie? For me it’s either corn, carrots, or potatoes.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Favorite veggies -
February 12th 2023, 11:58 PM
I love vegetables cooked and raw. They are cauliflower, carrots, corn, broccoli, green beans. I hate brussel sprouts, they are gross.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Favorite veggies -
February 13th 2023, 10:20 AM
I only liked cooked veggies: carrots, potatoes, broccoli are my main favorites. But they have to be seasoned as well.
I also like cauliflower and beans, but only on rare occasions such as when I'm out or it's the holiday season.
|
|
|
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Favorite veggies -
February 13th 2023, 05:39 PM
I really love broccoli. Peas are also very versatile and underrated.
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Favorite veggies -
February 13th 2023, 11:09 PM
I only like broccoli if it’s uncooked.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Feline the love.
TeenHelp Addict ************
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: salem
Posts: 9,092
Points: 122,124, Level: 49 |
Join Date: August 25th 2012
|
Re: Favorite veggies -
February 14th 2023, 03:25 AM
Dez, do you prefer corn on or off the cob?
I have a few favorites - cucumber, raw or cooked carrot, sweet/regular potatoes, cauliflower, and green beans. I don't like many beans aside from green beans and garbanzo beans.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Favorite veggies -
February 24th 2023, 05:12 AM
I like most veggies besides beetroot and olives.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|