TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19

I want college to start. - August 1st 2014, 08:08 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Summer sucks. Apart from my job, I have not much to do and I only get behind the laptop for the rest of the damn day. My sister is a bit mad at this and it seems like she wants to accentuate my mistakes.

I just fucking hate summer, I hate the place I live in, the reason I'm "addicted" is because I want time to pass quick so I can go to college so I can make new friends and have a better social life! Goddamn! And no, I don't want to fucking go on vacation to Turkey or Spain because I screwed up last vacation and I don't want to miss my friends that I do have contact with too much. (The friends I do have real life contact with are 15 minutes away driving and I don't want to put a burden on my mother)

Just fucking end summer earlier so I can be less "addicted" and help myself, please.

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: I want college to start. - August 7th 2014, 03:10 AM

Jordi kid, everything is gonna be okay!

I mean, take a look at all of the (pardon my language) shit you've been through!? You're so much stronger than you're giving yourself credit for, and I swear things are going so much better than you think they are. Maybe in America college works differently, but it is so hard to get into one here, and you did that, you gave yourself that honor and privilege and, just adding this in, you're gonna meet a ton of people there, some that might be closer or have the same interests at you, this world is full of some great people, and you'll meet someone who you can really give yourself to

Summer has kind of sucked, yeah. Not gonna sugar coat that one, but you know what? I don't have to bother sugar coating what a great guy you are, and how many people you're making proud. Just hang in there, okay? Things have gotten better since your past dealt out crap, and things are only gonna get better from here

If you need to talk, just message me or kik me or snapchat me, you know how that works

Tay
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
♔ Queen of Ambivalence ♔
Average Joe

Name: Emily

Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14

Re: I want college to start. - August 7th 2014, 06:08 PM

I know what you mean. This summer I was supposed to get a job but that didn't end up happening so I've been doing basically nothing since April and I hate it. The lack of routine sucks. I can't wait until university starts so I can have something worthwhile to do. I haven't seen my boyfriend since April either so I want school to start so I can spend time with him again. At least summer is almost over!

♥ PM me anytime, I'm here for you ♥

Out of the ashes I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar. I've got shame, I've got scars that I will never show. I'm a survivor in more ways than you know. 'Cause all the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised. Now I'm a warrior.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Adam the Fish Offline
The Skittlemeister.
I can't get enough

Name: Adam

Points: 21,690, Level: 21 Points: 21,690, Level: 21 Points: 21,690, Level: 21

Re: I want college to start. - August 8th 2014, 11:29 AM

Hey Jordi,

It sounds like you're having a bit of a "hiatus" and can't think of much to do, really. You shouldn't, though, be made to feel like a "burden" - please do try to avoid thinking of yourself as such, because I'm sure you're not.
I think you've been given some very good words of encouragement, and I'm certain you'll have a brilliant time once college does actually start. That's something you can look forward to.

In the meantime, if you can find some things to (using the Internet is one, but there are probably a few other things you can spend your time on if you'd like to), you'd hopefully find that the time passes more quickly. And since this is an ideal plug, it took me ages to master this - it's fairly simple, you might enjoy it.

Try to enjoy your time off, and then you'll have a great time in college.

Skittlify me up...
Adam the Fish | 26/08/12 | 08/10/12 | 02/12/12 | 09/02/13 | 01/06/13 | 30/08/13 | 25/11/13
...spreading happiness and joy around the Internet!
...well, I try, anyway. .......................
private message.visitor message.profile.email
"May we always remember that we are the rainbow."
Closed Thread