TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
football94 Offline
Average Joe

Points: 8,764, Level: 13 Points: 8,764, Level: 13 Points: 8,764, Level: 13

college females: do I have any chance? - January 2nd 2012, 02:14 PM

I'm entering college this august but due to credits and CLEP exams I already have I will be entering as a sophmore, with junior classes in which I'll meet girls 19 years old and up and I'll be 17, average level intelligence, funny, and i guess maybe a little flirty, but honest.

Will females that much older than me pay any attention to me at all even if I'm a virgin?
Do most girls want sex in college?

Sorry to seem pathetic but I'm the first kid in my generation to go to college (in my family) so I have no idea about alot of stuff.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
theawesomeman Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jacob

Points: 11,195, Level: 15 Points: 11,195, Level: 15 Points: 11,195, Level: 15

Re: college females: do I have any chance? - January 2nd 2012, 04:29 PM

Well those girls are only about 2 years older than you so you probably have a good shot at it. Just like any other girl though, some will like you and some won't, no matter what there age. As far as them paying attention to you because your a virgin or not, they probably won't care. You wouldn't just walk up to a girl and say, "Hi, i'm a virgin what about you." or tell them that you're a virgin on a date, unless they ask, so that dosen't affect your chances at all. Some of them will want sex and some won't. Some will wish that they are having it every second and some don't care.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: college females: do I have any chance? - January 2nd 2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Will females that much older than me pay any attention to me at all even if I'm a virgin?
As I said in your post in Sex & Puberty, it all depends on the female. Being a virgin in college isn't a big deal, but some people think it's a bigger deal than it is. It really is not. If those girls CARE that you're a virgin, they don't like YOU for YOU. They only care about the trivial things, not the IMPORTANT things about a person.

Quote:
Do most girls want sex in college?
Again, this all depends. The people in college worked hard to get there, so I'm sure a lot of them don't even think about sex until they themselves are caught up in the situation. Truthfully, and in my opinion, I don't think girls go to college specifically thinking about sex. But, we all have hormones, and we can't help that. But, sex isn't the most important thing in the world. Remember that.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24

Re: college females: do I have any chance? - January 3rd 2012, 03:53 AM

I agree with the above posters.

Age is just a number - and it wont be as big as a factor as you think it will be. And Being a virgin in college isn't a big deal - and its not like you have a sign on your back that says it - so as far as girls knowing, all they can do is ask - and to be honest you can tell them yes, or you can decline to answer. But in most cases they probably wont even ask - so as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't even mention it (unless you want to).

Like Shannon said, it all depends. It depends on the college (party school or is it a hard school to get into?). It depends on the environment (do you go to parties alot - or are more of a hangout but stay safe kind of guy). It depends on the girl (Are they in the mood? Do you attract them?). So like I said, it depends - but at all colleges there are girls who like party and have fun and have sex (just like there are guys). All this also depends on what kind of crowd you like to hangout with.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
— Malala Yousafzai
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
football94 Offline
Average Joe

Points: 8,764, Level: 13 Points: 8,764, Level: 13 Points: 8,764, Level: 13

Re: college females: do I have any chance? - January 4th 2012, 04:05 AM

That I know of all of the schools I'm applying to arent hard but not easy to get into but only one is semi partying and they take learning seriously. Thanks everyone I feel alot less anxious now
Closed Thread