TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Hairstyling This forum is for questions and tips relating to hairstyling, from the trendiest new style, to dye use and conditioning.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount27

Edit avatar

Cool Which color is best? - June 19th 2018, 06:40 AM

I’m getting my hair dyed real soon but I’m not sure which color to get. I have narrowed it down to a few different options but I don’t know which would look best. I have blue eyes and olive skin, since apparently that matters lol. And I have short hair, like a pixie cut. What I’m considering is pastel pink, silver (looks more like a lighter gray), forest green, “blorange” (which is blonde and orange ), bright red or just black. I don’t know if you’d consider 6 options “narrowed down” lol but I’m still waiting a week or so. I think I like them all equally although I don’t know if the blorange will really go with my skin tone

Which one do you think would look the best? Thank you
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: Which color is best? - June 19th 2018, 07:51 PM

Don't go with the "Blorange" or red, I don't think it goes well with olive skin tone.

I would go with grey, but perhaps add a subtle hint of pink or purple or turquoise to it to make it less bland.

Black would work great, especially with olive skin and blue eyes.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Which color is best? - June 19th 2018, 10:48 PM

Hey,
SO I would like to say Pastel Pink doesn't last very long, it lasted a week in my hair and got it professionally done, Pink in general doesn't stay as long as other colors. Blue, Purple, Green, and Turquoise seem to stay the longest.

If you you get black hair just be aware that if you get tired of it, it is a bitch to get out. I had to have my hair bleached I think three times to get it out, so I could dye it a different color. So just keep that in mind.

I think you should go with what you want. I would do the color you like best and would make you happy. I hope this has helped or at least informed you more on the colors you want.

Your Friend,
Frankie<3
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
kloscarolyn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 942, Level: 4 Points: 942, Level: 4 Points: 942, Level: 4

Re: Which color is best? - November 5th 2020, 01:26 PM

I think that blond hair is best for me.
Closed Thread