TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Tattoos and Piercings This forum is to ask questions and discuss tattoos, piercings and other aesthetic body modifications.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Tattoo help - December 19th 2012, 12:31 AM

Okay so I never thought I'd be posting here, because I've always said that you shouldn't need other opinions on your tattoo but I'm hoping that at the very least I'll figure out what I truly want based on responses :P

I'm definitely getting at least one tattoo. I want to get the quote "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities." Now, my original idea was a design with the quote that has a tree that has a swing hanging off it. I haven't had this drawn up yet, but I have the basic idea down.

Then my sister showed me this tattoo:

and she drew up a version with my quote in it. Now, I'm not sure if I should get the some infinities quote in the infinity sign or the tree design. I kind of want it to be similar to my best friend's which is going to be more like the infinity design (we have our reasons, and I definitely wouldn't regret having something similar to what she wants to get). I really like the quote in the orinigal picture of the infinity design too, so if I did the tree for the some infinities I'd also get the other quote in the infinity sign.

I'd also be worried at how big the tree design would have to be. Opinions?

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: Tattoo help - December 19th 2012, 01:49 AM

Well to answer your worries about the size of the tree, it depends on how detailed or not you want the tree, chances are it'll have to at least be like 5-6 inches tall at the very least. As for which, it's up to you, I personally like both but the fact is it'll be on you forever, it's your choice, maybe you could get both, one with one quote, the other with the other or however you want to do it.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
Closed Thread