TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Tattoos and Piercings This forum is to ask questions and discuss tattoos, piercings and other aesthetic body modifications.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Goodbye_Lullaby Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ciara

Points: 9,911, Level: 14 Points: 9,911, Level: 14 Points: 9,911, Level: 14

Future Tattoo Idea - February 8th 2014, 12:25 AM

Hi guys!
So I just wanted some opinions on a future tattoo idea I have. Obviously cause I'm only 15 in a couple of weeks I have a few years to think about a tattoo (I know my mum won't sign for me to get one at 16) but I just want to have a clear idea about it as it will be the first one I get. I've had the idea for about a year ago and it's related to my favourite band Tonight Alive. I plan to get What are you so scared of? On my left wrist in the style of how it is on the album artwork (just type in what are you so scared of on google) except I've editors a bit to make it more unique. However there are a few questions I've been asking my self;
Will it look good? The idea seems great on paper and in my head but will I'm look nice on my wrist in that style
Is the placement right? I wanted the placement because well I see it a lot and I wanted to be reminded of it
Will I be able to deal with the pain? I nearly fainted getting my ears and nose pierced and I have a deathly fear of needles.

However this tattoo would mean so much to me, Tonight Alive have been a huge part of my life the last year I've seen them live 4 times, seeing them a 5th in march. Met one of them, stayed up till 11 before I went back to school so I could be one of the first to hear one if their new songs. Spent £40 on their first EP, another £45 on a pre-order bundle when they where releasing their last album so I even got it signed. The have helped me tons even if its just to make me smile if I feel about down, so I know when older it will mean nothing on that sense and also I'm scared of a lot of things, I mean lot of things. So it's a good reminder if I'm scared, or a bit nervous or panicky I can just look and see What are you so scared of?

GoodbyeLullaby

I wanna be alive well don't you? There's no use in feeling low.
7th March 2013 Met my Heroes Tonight Alive <3
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Me_just_me Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,050, Level: 11 Points: 6,050, Level: 11 Points: 6,050, Level: 11

Re: Future Tattoo Idea - February 8th 2014, 05:16 PM

Hello!

Your tattoo reminded me of a raven tattoo a friend of mine got on her wrist. I have to say at first I had no idea what your tattoo was about, but I googled and it's kinda cool. Wait until your 16 and get it. It's nice!
Closed Thread