General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Merry Christmas! -
December 26th 2019, 03:20 AM
I know this may be a little bit late but better late then never right?
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a safe New Year.
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 26th 2019, 04:28 AM
Merry Christmas to you!
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 26th 2019, 12:41 PM
Merry Christmas. 
Also, happy Hanukkah and Kwanzaa to those that celebrate these holidays!
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 26th 2019, 08:55 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,630, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 27th 2019, 12:52 AM
Merry belated Christmas and happy New Year!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Time, Mystical Time
Average Joe ***
Name: Ellie
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 173
Join Date: April 10th 2018
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 28th 2019, 06:01 AM
I'm definitely late. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.
TH member since 2012.
John 3:16
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 28th 2019, 01:39 PM
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a good time.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 28th 2019, 05:35 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone and hugs
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Posts: 5
Join Date: December 18th 2019
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 28th 2019, 06:05 PM
Merry Christmas you to too and a happy new year!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 29th 2019, 05:56 AM
How was everyone's Christmas?
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,630, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 30th 2019, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disclosure.
How was everyone's Christmas? 
|
Mine was pretty low-key, I slept a lot!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
December 31st 2019, 07:26 PM
My Christmas was pretty alright! I got sick the next day, though. Oh, well! At least I'm feeling better for the New Year!
Hope everyone had a good holiday!
~Kylie
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
January 2nd 2020, 04:58 AM
Glad to hear we got some much needed rest even though we did get sick!
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Merry Christmas! -
January 2nd 2020, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disclosure.
How was everyone's Christmas? 
|
I had an amazing evening 
How about you?
“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|