Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.
Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 11th 2023, 09:17 AM
ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game
Let's have fun playing the ABC game.
T
E
E
N
H
E
L
P
T
W
E
N
T
Y
F
I
V
E
A
N
N
I
V
E
R
S
A
R
Y
I'll go first,
T (Talk)
Your turn.
|
|
|
|
-->
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 11th 2023, 01:26 PM
E - empathy
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 11th 2023, 07:28 PM
Energy …..
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 11th 2023, 08:32 PM
N = No judgement
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 11th 2023, 09:14 PM
Hopeful …..
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 12th 2023, 01:42 AM
E - Encouraging
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 12th 2023, 02:30 AM
Loving ……..
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 12th 2023, 03:08 PM
Patience....
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 12th 2023, 05:24 PM
Trust
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 12th 2023, 06:47 PM
Wonderful .....
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Project Coordinator
I can't get enough *********
Name: Haley
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: 192.241.89.194
Posts: 2,640
Points: 46,530, Level: 31 |
Join Date: August 28th 2009
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 12th 2023, 10:08 PM
E - Equality
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 12th 2023, 11:44 PM
Nice people
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 13th 2023, 05:22 PM
Healing
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 13th 2023, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan
Healing 
|
I think we were making the word twenty 
If we were making twenty, the T will be for Time
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 13th 2023, 10:46 PM
Years......
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 14th 2023, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui.
I think we were making the word twenty 
If we were making twenty, the T will be for Time
|
You're right! I started making TeenHelp again lolll
F - friendship
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 14th 2023, 08:45 PM
Ideas.....
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 14th 2023, 11:45 PM
Valuable …..
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 15th 2023, 07:19 PM
Excited......
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 15th 2023, 11:29 PM
Amazing…..
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 16th 2023, 08:35 PM
Nice.......
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC TeenHelp Twenty Five Anniversary Game -
July 17th 2023, 09:54 AM
New people....
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|