TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#2721 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 21st 2010, 10:17 PM

I don't know how to feel.
I don't think I'm ready for you to come home yet.
Part of me wants you locked up forever so you can pay for what you did to me... but part of me still loves you... because you're family.
  (#2722 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 21st 2010, 10:36 PM

why didn't you say hello when you saw me today? ):

you say i mean everything to you, but then you didn't even say anything when you walked past me.
you're friends already know about us so it can't be because you were with them.
i haven't seen you in sooo long, and you didn't even say anything...

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#2723 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 21st 2010, 10:41 PM

I want you so fucking badly.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#2724 (permalink)) Old
Lil'OrphanAnnie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rose

Points: 20,072, Level: 20 Points: 20,072, Level: 20 Points: 20,072, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 22nd 2010, 02:51 AM

i wish i could tell you how i reallly feel, so severely depressed and suicidal.

The Unicorn
-The beautiful white horse with the magical horn that heals. <3
  (#2725 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Samantha

Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 22nd 2010, 03:44 AM

Your amazing and I like you so much. When will you see me the way I see you?

~Samantha~

PM me anytime

Recovering Self Harmer

Rape Survivor 9/28/11

The Day I Met My Soulmate 10/27/11
  (#2726 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 22nd 2010, 11:35 PM

just kiss me.

(#2727 (permalink)) Old
inalittlewhile Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,829, Level: 13 Points: 8,829, Level: 13 Points: 8,829, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 22nd 2010, 11:50 PM

I've grown up since we were friends, why don't you try it? Stupid bitches.
  (#2728 (permalink)) Old
Shopaholic Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Megan

Points: 13,063, Level: 16 Points: 13,063, Level: 16 Points: 13,063, Level: 16

Unhappy Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2010, 01:32 AM

You have made my life a living hell. I don't know how I will forgive you or even if I can.

I'm pretty messed up mom, I know you think I'm okay I'm not. Not at all.

(#2729 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2010, 06:04 AM

I sort of don't want you to come up here. I love you, and I want to see you, but I'm afraid if you see my scars, you'll be afraid, disgusted, heartbroken.

I'm so scared you'll be let down when you see me. In fact, you'll most likely be repulsed by me... I know I am. And I'm going to be so ridiculously nervous when it comes closer to the time of your arrival.

Hopefully I'll have enough distractions, or else my mind will wander, I'll think the worst, and well... You and I know where that leads to.
  (#2730 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2010, 10:20 PM

Awh, I want to chat to you.
Why haven't you asked yett...?? I do want to let you do it in your own time and I really wouldn't like to bring it up, but I'm scared you never will. I can't think of any reasons why either... it's not like we're seeing other people. And I'm pretty sure I actually trust you on that. I suppose I'm guessing it's because of work and college and stuff...but what if you still haven't asked when college is over?? that's only two weeks away :/ What do i do about it..?? I know you're shy but I really really really don't want to bring it up myself...

(#2731 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2010, 10:26 PM

You're an asshole. I want to hurt you so much, I want to actually make you feel hurt and pain and i want you to feel worthless. I want you to BE worthless.
You're pathetic. You're stupid and immature, and really annoying, and you wrecka lot of people's heads. You're conceited, selfish, an arrogant cunt, and sometimes I hate you so much I want to scream.
I only liked having sex with you because I loved you. You were shit. You're tiny..I mean seriously tiny. I never realised how crap you were in bed until I was single again and got to try other people. Also you took hours to come which wasn't good, it was boring and annoying, and girls won't like that. Lasting long is only good if you're actually GOOD and not selfish. And ugh, you were such a child and you were so BORING, why wouldn't you even TRY to be adventurous?? No wonder the sex got mind-numbingly boring. And it pissed me off that you stopped caring about me coming after a while, you fucking selfish bastard.
Godddd ughhhh WHY did I waste so much time on you

(#2732 (permalink)) Old
Moyshi Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 17,431, Level: 19 Points: 17,431, Level: 19 Points: 17,431, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2010, 02:24 AM

Don't go.

(10characters)

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
  (#2733 (permalink)) Old
fresco Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2010, 02:29 AM

I'm so lonely when you're not around
  (#2734 (permalink)) Old
Miranda. Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 11,314, Level: 15 Points: 11,314, Level: 15 Points: 11,314, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2010, 03:16 AM

Dear anxiety:

I hate you. You make my life so much more complicated than it needs to be. I've put up with you for so long, I'm sick of you, go away. I don't want you here, I never did in the first place. Leave me the hell alone, disappear, and don't come back. For a matter of fact, don't bug anyone else ever again, you are an unwanted demond that clutters the mind..a sick peice of terror that nobody wants. Just do us a favor and leave us all alone, for good. EFF OFF FOREVER!

Dear Mother:

Why are you doing this? Do you even know? Why would you basically abandon me especially through my hardest times? Why would you let me repeat all your mistakes? What the hell are you doing right now? How come you rarely call me? Do you even worry about me? Fuck no you don't. I'm sick of this, why have you changed all of the sudden? Is this my fault? Did I do something wrong? Why don't you care anymore? Why are those guys more important to you then me? YOU WHORE. Why are you so F***ing selfish? I'm sick of you and your bullsh*t. Why can't you understand me at all? You are so F***ing stupid, I swear...><

Dear @sses:

What have I done to deserve to be taken advantage of? Do you guys have a heart at all? You ruined me..you pushed me to the ground when I needed you the most. You sucked all the life out of me, and I just want to say F*CK YOU, and THANK YOU. If you hadn't of dumped me off the streets..I wouldn't of found the one who actually does care. You know, if it weren't for you man whores...I would of never been loved. So I guess thanks to all you b*tches out there who treated me like I was important, but really, I didn't mean sh*t to you. Thanks for teaching me what I should've known all along: you guys are heartless, worthless, bastards.

Dear You:

You mean the world to me. You saved me from death, and brought me to life. If it weren't for you, the @sses would have defeated me. I mean this from the bottom of my heart: Thank You..

(#2735 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Points: 13,167, Level: 16 Points: 13,167, Level: 16 Points: 13,167, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2010, 03:37 AM

i love you. for real.

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

(#2736 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2010, 06:03 AM

Well on the bright side, I actually DID say what I wanted to say to the person I wanted to say it to. Yes, I told him about my post from the other day. I don't know whether to feel better or worse.
  (#2737 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2010, 12:03 PM

I like how couply I felt with you last night. It was nice. And you're so lovely. Thank you soooo much for not complaining when we were finding somewhere to go, there's something about your genuine optimistic attitude that makes me slightly mad about you. (:

(#2738 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2010, 10:36 PM

1. Can't you hear the negative undertone hidden within my texts? I've told you how I feel, so accept it and get over it. Either be a friend and talk to me or leave me alone. Every time I mention him you can't get upset. I'm not going to pretend he doesn't exist just for your sake. Accept It.
2. I Miss You! You're the only person that I feel understands me. We're way too much alike and I love it, so get back here so I can feel sane again. I know, 5 more months. I'm terribly excited for when you come back.
3. You... ha, I can't even think of a bad enough name to call you. I found it very insulting that I'm not considered a real friend. Just someone to talk to and fill time. My friend category is looking especially empty these days. Thanks for nothing.
4. I wish I could tell you in person how incredibly thankful I am for you guys. I'll probably never get the chance, but damn, I seriously may not be here if it weren't for you. You help me through everything and I love you for it. You'll always be in my heart. Til the day we next meet...

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#2739 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

Points: 48,157, Level: 31 Points: 48,157, Level: 31 Points: 48,157, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 26th 2010, 01:49 AM

Please I just need you to say that you need me then I'll be ok. I feel so helpless and unloved.

(#2740 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 27th 2010, 12:59 PM

I remembered that it was two years since you died last week, and I remembered that when you died there was shock in so many places online, because you were so active, and now I've just been reading some of the messages... people still leave you messages, you know. People still miss you. You were such an amazing, talented, wonderful person, and i really wish I could have talked to you more.
I still miss seeing your posts on TH, even though it's been two years. You made so many and you were a user that I really admired ~ and i always felt flattered when you commented on my threads. I can still see your profile picture. I miss you ~ I kn0w, how can I say that when we never even had a personal conversation, when you probably didn't even know who I was?¿ But I still miss seeing your contributions to everything ~ you were such a signifigant member.
I just read a repost of your last thread here and it was one of the saddest things I've ever seen, it actually hurt me to read it. I wish there was something someone could have done, anyone, anything, to stop you from giving up like that. I wish you hadn't been so beyond help.
Sleep well, Kiota. xx

(#2741 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 27th 2010, 03:46 PM

J - I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so. Now you're pregnant. Nice job.

CF - I'm so glad we're friends again.

C- I love you. And I want you forever.
  (#2742 (permalink)) Old
guardie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,620, Level: 13 Points: 8,620, Level: 13 Points: 8,620, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 27th 2010, 06:23 PM

i love you. you have changed me for the better and inspired me to be like you
  (#2743 (permalink)) Old
Into.the.Mirror Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cari.

Points: 8,973, Level: 13 Points: 8,973, Level: 13 Points: 8,973, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 28th 2010, 05:28 AM

When I smile and giggle at your fat jokes, I am really screaming inside and conspiring when I will be able to purge and prove you wrong.
When I leave the table and say I love you, thanks for dinner, I really mean why couldn't you have left me alone so I didn't have to eat, and I am on going to taste it again in a few mins, only this time its comming back up.
When I lean on the wall and just say I'm really tired, I wish you would ask me again what is wrong so I can tell you how I wish I could eat normally and how I feel so horribly faint.

Always Feel Free to Message Me... =)

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box. ~Robert Fulghum
  (#2744 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 28th 2010, 10:31 PM

Why do you act as if I'm exaggerating, and going completely overboard with everything? I have legitimate reason to feel how I do, but you act like it's no big deal. I don't know if you think I'm making a fuss for attention or not. But I'm not! I'm genuinely worried about alot of things. Some things you don't understand, because you're not a useless waste of oxygen like me.
  (#2745 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Points: 10,410, Level: 14 Points: 10,410, Level: 14 Points: 10,410, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2010, 12:31 AM

i dont think you care anymore.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  (#2746 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2010, 01:38 PM

D - If you're not ever going to listen to my advice, then don't ever come to me with your problems again. I'm only giving advice to people who take it. So that's.... oh right, virtually no one. And you're included. Best friends my ass.

J - As stupid as it is, I think this is going to bring us much closer. Because there's no way in hell you can do this on your own, frankly.

C - Yo quiero por siempre contigo.
  (#2747 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 33,029, Level: 26 Points: 33,029, Level: 26 Points: 33,029, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2010, 02:24 PM

I am so completely, utterly, insanely in love with you.
  (#2748 (permalink)) Old
stupidity Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jeremy

Points: 12,544, Level: 16 Points: 12,544, Level: 16 Points: 12,544, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2010, 02:32 PM

i am bi ok don't hate me for it it's who i am
  (#2749 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2010, 10:15 PM

Ok, this is going to sound horrible, but you're really annoying me recently.
Just stop texting me so much. I mean look, I love you, you've become on of my closes friends, but I NEED SPACE. You don't have to know everything about my life; in fact that's not something I ever want ANYone i know to know.
I know I'm being unreasonable here because it's natural as a best friend to remember details about my life, but its irritating when you text stuf flike 'so how was last night?' or 'what time is your oral exam?' or 'so how was hanging with your friends?'
leaveeee meeeee aloooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(#2750 (permalink)) Old
Victoria ♥ Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Victoria

Points: 12,696, Level: 16 Points: 12,696, Level: 16 Points: 12,696, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2010, 10:34 PM

I was so scared about going and you made it so much harder for me. Thanks for making me feel guilty about the fact that i wanted you there. You're supposed to be my friend, i shouldn't have had to ask. I know you wouldn't have had to ask me, i would just have been there, and i wouldn't have been late.

♥ 18.10.08 ♥
LiveHelp Operator
  (#2751 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 36,364, Level: 27 Points: 36,364, Level: 27 Points: 36,364, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 1st 2010, 09:08 PM

-I cannot handle another fucking year of you. You're a horrible human being.

-Please stop texting me every night. It's too much. Too soon. I'm not ready to fix things yet. We see each other at the weekends, is that not enough? I haven't forgiven you yet. Just give me some time, please.

-What the fuck is your problem? You either like him or you don't. If you don't want to be with him, just break the fuck up with him. I don't want to listen to you complain about him endlessly. It's getting boring.

-I'm going to miss you next year. Quite a lot. I wish you were the one repeating, not her. I hope you keep in touch.

-Arghhhh. You're such a shit teacher. I was an A student in honors Irish before you came along! How the hell have you managed to fuck me up so much? I'm honestly considering dropping to pass just so I get the good teacher that I've had for the last five years. You're pathetic. You're a teacher, you're supposed to TEACH not tell us stupid stories about your life that nobody wants to know.

-These past two months with you have been the best months of my life. I'm in love with you.
  (#2752 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 2nd 2010, 05:46 AM

I fucking hate you. You are so selfish and I am so tired of it. I have tried so hard to give you your space. I haven't asked very much of you in the past fucking year and now I need you and you won't be there? FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I HATE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME HATE MYSELF!!! I HATE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME QUESTION MY FUCKING FEELINGS!!!! You are the SELFISH, Disappointing one not me. Go the fuck away. This weekend you have proven what is more important, who is more important. And I am officially done! You are not worth my fucking time. I deserve so much better. FUCK YOU!!!!! Every night since Thursday I have gone to bed scared shitless. I have lain in bed thinking that someone was going to RAPE me because they knew you were gone. I am so fucking sorry that my PTSD ruins your life. I am sorry that it is inconvenient for you. I won't ask another fucking thing of you. With time my PTSD would have gotten better or I would have at least learned to deal with it in time. I hate you so much. You hurt me so much and then you act as if I am supposed to just 'get over it'.

You called today and asked 'are you still mad or whatever?' You don't fucking get it at all. I hate you so much. So fucking much and I wish it didn't hurt so much to have lost you. But I can't believe you are willing to fight for other people and other relationships but not mine. FUCK YOU I DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT HURTS SO MUCH!
  (#2753 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 2nd 2010, 02:42 PM

YEEESSSSSSS, now that you're my boyfriend I can totally have sex with you. Muahahahhahaha

(#2754 (permalink)) Old
fresco Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 2nd 2010, 06:29 PM

You're always finding new ways to make me feel like shit. I didn't miss you at all.
  (#2755 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 2nd 2010, 07:44 PM

It scares me when you say you never want to come back and it pisses me off that you're so awesome I couldn't help but fall in love with you. Jerk... I miss you and I need to be around your sanity.

Oh, Joel, tell me it'll be alright like you always do. Not sure what I'd do without ya.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#2756 (permalink)) Old
She.Smiles Offline
Butterfly, Fly.
Average Joe

Name: Kori

Points: 9,857, Level: 14 Points: 9,857, Level: 14 Points: 9,857, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 3rd 2010, 10:41 PM

I miss you. I wish things would have never gone wrong.
I have moved on.. but I think about our memories all the time.
You hurt me.. so much.. but I love you still.
I miss what used to be.
  (#2757 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 3rd 2010, 11:12 PM

You were wrong.
I don't miss you at all.
And I don't think I ever will.

(#2758 (permalink)) Old
LittleFish Offline
Face-eating Alien
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Se-Se

Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 4th 2010, 02:37 AM

I love you so much that all I have to do when I'm feeling suicidal is think of you, and, wel... It works.
  (#2759 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 4th 2010, 06:02 PM

J - I'm sorry. I know that you're going through a lot right now. I know that tou're irritable. I know you are angry at the world. I should have been more considerate. But I'm so fucking scared. Not just for you, but for me too. I did not act appropriately, I don't want to make excuses, but I was upset and scared and confused. I made a really stupid decision. I'm so sorry for that. I just really want to talk to. When nothing else in my life is going well, when I'm low, when I'm hurting; you've always been there for me, always made me feel safe, always helped me through. Even if it's too much to discuss my shitty life, just talking would make me feel so much better. I'm sorry I fucked up.

K - Why do you do this? I try to be reasonable, I try to compromise, and you won't have it. I'm so fucking tired of this. Why are you doing this? Why can't you understand?

C - You stupid, worthless fuck up. You want to be alone? You want to die with no one? Well, keep up the good work then. Why can't you just fucking be normal like everyone else. Why must you struggle with the simplest of assignments. Why must you push everyone that loves you away. You fucking dick. Go to hell.

~Cody

Normal User
  (#2760 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 9th 2010, 06:05 PM

I want you but I can't have you