Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 01:29 PM
Hey lovelies.
I know this is like the 5th time I write, that I知 back.
But I guess I知 back 
Been busy and struggling, and I need a place to be honest.
And a place I feel welcome. You池e all so sweet!!
Have a nice day.
Hugs,
Lucy
的 am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.�
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 562
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 02:49 PM
Welcome again again again and again!
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro04
Welcome again again again and again!
|
Thank you.
I hope that I'm noy annoying
的 am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.�
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 07:02 PM
I’m sorry if I’m annoying
的 am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.�
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 562
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 07:08 PM
Not even a little!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 07:18 PM
Never annoying! Always lovely to see you return
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 07:24 PM
Welcome back Lucy! It's lovely to have you back.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 3rd 2021, 08:23 PM
Welcome back!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 4th 2021, 03:18 AM
Hi Lucy! 
Welcome back! I'm so glad you are back. If you ever need anything, my inbox is always open.
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 5th 2021, 01:11 PM
Welcome back! I hope being back helps.
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 5th 2021, 06:44 PM
Thank you all so much 
Its good to be back
的 am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.�
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Hi again! -
September 7th 2021, 10:02 AM
Welcome back, Lucy!
You aren't annoying at all and I hope that you can find the help and support you are looking for here
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|