TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LittleMsFOB Offline
"The short, odd one"
Average Joe

Points: 10,871, Level: 15 Points: 10,871, Level: 15 Points: 10,871, Level: 15

Unhappy Feeling LIke a Member of the Lonely Hearts Club Band... - January 6th 2010, 08:09 PM

Sooo
I don't really know why I'm posting this, for advice or just to rant, but here goes. I like this guy. A lot. More than I can really express. He's perfect for me in all these strange little ways. We're really close friends and can tell each other everything, he walks me to class, is always talking to me, and if the situation were different I'd say he liked me. Juust one tiny catch: He's got a girlfriend. And from what I can gather, they're really into each other, although it's long-distance. I'm really happy for him(honestly, I'm not just saying that) but it still makes me sad. It always goes this way for me. Always. I'm lonely And I don't think I'll ever find anyone that will like me.
Darn. Now I sound like a mopey, pessimistic, woe-is-me kinda person haha. Oh well.
Thanks for reading
xoxo

Last edited by LittleMsFOB; January 6th 2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Crazy shift key made random letters capitalized haha
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 20,847, Level: 20 Points: 20,847, Level: 20 Points: 20,847, Level: 20

Re: Feeling LIke a Member of the Lonely Hearts Club Band... - January 6th 2010, 08:21 PM

I know how you feel. A long time ago I liked this guy and then he got a girlfriend. I was heartbroken. It was probably the worst heartache I've been through, but as time goes on you get over it and find someone better. Trust me, you won't always feel this way and you'll find someone who'll be really into you! Maybe too into you! :P
Well I don't mean stalkerish but...my first boyfriend turned out to be a stalker, which was creepy. lol
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Andy26 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,833, Level: 13 Points: 8,833, Level: 13 Points: 8,833, Level: 13

Re: Feeling LIke a Member of the Lonely Hearts Club Band... - January 9th 2010, 05:28 AM

It's all gonna b alrite
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
egirl_was_left Offline
And the world spins madly on.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: E

Points: 9,892, Level: 14 Points: 9,892, Level: 14 Points: 9,892, Level: 14

Re: Feeling LIke a Member of the Lonely Hearts Club Band... - January 9th 2010, 04:01 PM

Do you want to try and be with him? Regardless I think until you can move past your feelings for him I don't think you'll find another guy that'll make you just as happy (they'll be out there once you really look and aren't blinkered by your thoughts about this guy ) You either have to go for it and tell him your feelings and see what he says or keep your friendship safe, try and move on but never knowing what could have been...sorry I don't have a definitive answer!
Best wishes, E x
Closed Thread