TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mandi Offline
Tired of Living Scared of Dyin
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,594, Level: 13 Points: 8,594, Level: 13 Points: 8,594, Level: 13

lonely - August 16th 2011, 05:43 AM

Lately I just been feeling lonely and depressed. I do not no what to do. I do not want to feel this way. I just want to be happy again. I feel like I have nothing to look foward to in life and just kinda want to end it but I know I wont. I do not want to see a therapist but I have no one to talk about my feelings, my boyfriend gets angry and takes everything so personal when I talk to him and my friends would just make fun of me. I feel like I want to wipe the slate clean and start over. My depression is geting worse again and Im starting to think about cutting again. I do not now how to stop this. I feel anxious at times. I do not want to be on medication but I need to find ways on how to lift my mood and my anxiety. I no people care about me but they are not the right ones to discuss this with. I just feel so alone and want to be able to talk to someone but Im so shy and cannot find the right person to talk to.

"How can you understand me when I can't understand myself?"

"If you forget all else remember just this, there are people who love you and want you happy... without you their life would be empty"
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Maeve

Points: 13,420, Level: 16 Points: 13,420, Level: 16 Points: 13,420, Level: 16

Re: lonely - August 16th 2011, 05:49 AM

Frankly the best thing to do about depression is to seek help. It doesn't have to be a professional. I cannot offer my assistance with that.

Loneliness I could offer a suggestion that may or may not help. Sometimes loneliness stems from unsatification (that's not a word, btw) with where you are at. Try to do something new. It doesn't have to be something scary. Think of something you like to do: watch tv, read, play games, cook. Then, find a group of people you can do that with. Join a scrabble club, take cooking classes, go see screening of old movies. Interact with new people with the same interests as you.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Sephora Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,960, Level: 13 Points: 7,960, Level: 13 Points: 7,960, Level: 13

Re: lonely - August 16th 2011, 09:55 PM

I know how you feel. I can't open again to anyone i hate highschool and i hate the fact that i am screaming inside and nowone seems to hear. My parents are hating me dispase the fact i learn well i don'tget drunk , smoke and others.But they love my sister who is a little bitch.Well i don't know if this will make you feel better but really you are not alone take a look at millions off topics on the internet about depresion.

I think that any ploblem can be solved with courage, hope and little sugar.
Closed Thread