Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 959
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
February 13th 2026, 05:11 PM
Do you like your armpits being taken over with hair??
Hehe I think it looks awesome really... I shaved it once but didnt like it so I let it come back......
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 13th 2026, 07:09 PM
I shave my armpits because it makes me feel sweaty. No leg hair tho.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 959
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
February 14th 2026, 01:18 AM
Ya nothing wrong with it  (Shaving it)
I hear some ppl like the natural smell also.. I guess if ya dont put deodorant on,it can smell quite nice? (That stuff can make ya smell worse)
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,471
Points: 107,344, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 14th 2026, 02:54 AM
I personally don't like to have hair under my armpits due to it causing me to sweat a lot and smell. Same goes for my leg hairs.
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 562
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 14th 2026, 06:42 AM
I personally don't mind it. I have more on legs than the arms. I shaved once just to try. No more. The itch becomes too much, so when the hair grows up again I don't trim them again. I learned how to live with.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 959
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
February 14th 2026, 11:30 AM
Ya thankfully mine didnt itch when it came back I just didnt like how it looked w/o it... I dunno..
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 15th 2026, 12:34 AM
I definitely don’t judge people who don’t shave and more power to them! I had a friend in college who actually dyed hers and I found it fricken awesome.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,471
Points: 107,344, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 15th 2026, 05:33 AM
I don't judge if people keep their armpit, leg and arm hair but I personally prefer to not have any under my armpits or on my legs.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 15th 2026, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness.
I don't judge if people keep their armpit, leg and arm hair but I personally prefer to not have any under my armpits or on my legs.
|
Oh no, I hope you weren’t thinking I was saying you’re judging people with my previous comment! I was talking about people in general.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,471
Points: 107,344, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 16th 2026, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Up.
Oh no, I hope you weren’t thinking I was saying you’re judging people with my previous comment! I was talking about people in general.
|
Of course I didn't! All good.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Antonio
Age: 13
Gender: Man
Posts: 49
Join Date: June 30th 2024
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 17th 2026, 02:30 PM
idk, i dont have any hair at all (except for my head of course lol)
it would be cool to have tho ig
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 15
Posts: 24
Join Date: April 5th 2025
|
Re: Do ya like having hair?? -
February 24th 2026, 12:05 PM
No hair for me in armpits or legs, just starting a little bit in pubes
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 959
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
April 20th 2026, 05:18 PM
Wow is that you in the pic buddy?
Looks like your on a farm
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|