TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SoonToBe Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Could she be pregnant? - July 12th 2010, 04:50 AM

Ok so basically me and my girlfriend were fooling around and we got naked and she basically rubbed her butt on my penis while we kissed and i fingered here. I did release precum and i did cum on her completly once. It got on her back and butt, but I cleaned it up with a towel seconds later. Is there a possibiblty she could be pregnant? Also we really liked the expereince and we are going to do it again, I would like to know how I would go about it in a safer manner?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
broken Offline
larawood.deviantart.com
Not a n00b

Name: Rissa

Points: 10,584, Level: 15 Points: 10,584, Level: 15 Points: 10,584, Level: 15

Re: Could she be pregnant? - July 12th 2010, 05:45 AM

Since it landed on her butt and back, it's highly doubtful that she's pregnant. As long as your careful to keep it away from her vagina then you'll be safe. (Precum, even on the outside of the vagina, has gotten girls pregnant before.) You'll be even safer if you wear a condom or she wears panties. And you should look into birth control for her or those pills that reduce your sperm count.

~Rissa~

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17

Re: Could she be pregnant? - July 12th 2010, 11:20 AM

No, dude, if it's like what you said, she's not pregnant.

Yeah, it's fun fooling around and unless you're very careless, there's no chance of pregnancy. It's a normal part of a relationship between making out and actually having sex, and it helps people get used to each other and the idea of sharing orgasms, so it's a healthy thing. Just be careful with it. Often within a few months people progress to sex, so it's a good idea to have some BC handy just in case you both decide to.

What just happened?
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Allons-y! Offline
Don't blink.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17

Re: Could she be pregnant? - July 12th 2010, 02:25 PM

Unlikely she's pregnant. Very unlikely. As Riz said, safer ways are her wearing underwear or you wearing a condom. And as Stephen said, if you're doing this now, it's likely you'll start having sex soon. You'll want to look into different kinds of birth control, such as the pill for her, condoms for you, and spermicide or something. Lots of options =] And kudos for wanting to be safe.

let me light up the sky, light it up for you
let me tell you why, i would die for you
When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.
9 out of every 10 problems in relationships can be solved by talking. So why are we so damn quiet?
Closed Thread