TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

View Poll Results: What to say to her when I see her?
Nothing at all 0 0%
Apologize but don't say why 0 0%
Apologize for being a fboy and trying to block her hand, admit u thought u could on her cuz she's in HS 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kyleroz Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

Got humiliated, need advice from high school girls plz? - April 23rd 2023, 03:24 PM

I'm 19 and in college part time. I also got this part time job and there's this 1 chick there who is in high school who is 17 that works a couple days pm shift. I admit I've been the fboy type and yeah I got cocky about it. I been trying to run game on her and tbh I was sure I had her. We hooked up yesterday away from work. I was talking game to her and she tilted her head and put on a cute face. I looked right at it and was like😲😲my mouth dropped. But then her right hand just hung out to slap and I totally panicked. I never thought I'd get slapped and DEFF not by a high school chicks. It's not like I take karate or anything I just thought I could easily block a hs chick's smack. I sorta tried by putting my arm out but I totally missed her right hand, arm, everything. I touched nothing but air😩. I got slapped and covered my cheek but the worst was a few seconds later, my cheek burned and I was like OWWW! She sjust smiled at me and now I'm humiliated asf ccuz I don't know what to say to her when I see her at work again. Apologize, say nothing, I don't know what to do? Help, ugh...smh I hate this😫

Last edited by Arabesque- golfing girl.; April 23rd 2023 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Relationships and Dating better fit. :)
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,808, Level: 47 Points: 109,808, Level: 47 Points: 109,808, Level: 47

Re: Got humiliated, need advice from high school girls plz? - April 23rd 2023, 04:12 PM

Hello and welcome to Teenhelp. I'm going to start off with saying this and I'm not trying to be rude by saying this, you are 19 years old and talking about hooking up with someone who is 17 years old and still in high school, in many states this is not okay because you are older than 18 years of age and they do not like this happening to others who are younger, just try to keep this in mind. Are you able to hangout or find someone who is at your school or where you are working to go out to get coffee or pizza or something else that you enjoy doing? It is okay to be friends with others who are younger or older than you, it's just friends hanging out, watching movies, playing video games, talking, going for walks, ect. If you can try to hang out with others who are your age and see if they would like to do something with you and when you see this girl, you can talk about anything when you are both around other people. If you want to talk about what happened you can or you don't have to.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Kyleroz Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Got humiliated, need advice from high school girls plz? - April 23rd 2023, 09:07 PM

I know what you're saying but I don't understand it at all. I turned 19 a couple month ago. She turns 18 in June. There's less than a year and half between us. If she's a soph in HS and I'm a sr, it's ok. If she's a soph in Uni and I'm a Sr it's ok. But if she's a HS senior and I'm a soph in college...it's not ok? That just makes zero sense.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered, Jessica

Edit avatar

Re: Got humiliated, need advice from high school girls plz? - April 23rd 2023, 10:19 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]I'm going off (Golfing girl and I agree, In other states it's not okay, I Googled this to help you.

(Is it okay for a 17-year-old to date a 19 year old?

(A person under the age of 18 years cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse. The age of consent is the same for both males and females. Therefore, if you are 19 years old and have sex with a 17-year-old,*you could be arrested for a sex crime. In most cases, the crime would be statutory rape.Jan 16, 2021)[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Kyleroz Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Got humiliated, need advice from high school girls plz? - April 24th 2023, 03:45 PM

Where in anything I wrote did it ever say we've had sex?��Just a little English comprehension to you know, "help you." And that's not even mentioning that the age of consent is 16 in....31 states right now-which is the majority of the U.S. I'm in 1 of those states������. As of 2022, only 11 states in the U.S. and D.C. had 18 as the age of consent. Every other state is under that currently. So much for assuming��
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26

Re: Got humiliated, need advice from high school girls plz? - April 24th 2023, 06:24 PM

[SIZE="a"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleroz View Post
We hooked up yesterday away from work.
You said hooked up, this means (being intimate or sexual) with someone and in some states it's not okay when you are under the age.[/size]
Closed Thread