TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!



Showing results 1 to 27 of 27
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ballsack
Forum: Home Life, Raising Kids and Managing Money Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 8
Posted By Ballsack
Mix of Finance and Other Vent

College has been treating me well so far. The people there are lovely and even if they're actually assholes well at least they keep it to themselves. I really like the subjects and I think some...
Forum: Friends and Family September 8th 2026, 06:27 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 81
Posted By Ballsack
How Do I Know That Someone Sees Me as Their Friend?

This is such an embarrassing question to ask but I got to know this friend group and they're everything I've dreamed of. They're chill and friendly but they're also academically ambitious, all of the...
Forum: Friends and Family September 6th 2026, 02:56 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 66
Posted By Ballsack
Why is No One in My Family Right in the Head?

My dad's side of the family is so much worse than my mom's side of the family because at least my mom's family still act like a family who look out for each other. Here? They barely even acknowledge...
Forum: Education and Careers September 3rd 2026, 09:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 69
Posted By Ballsack
I Feel so Stupid

All of my fears about college came true. Okay, maybe I'm overreacting since this is just the first week and this is also the first group project. But I'm well aware that I didn't come from a very...
Forum: Friends and Family August 29th 2026, 05:21 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 63
Posted By Ballsack
My Family Is So Weird

So I moved in with my aunt, so does my mom and younger brother. My aunt's house isn't really her house, technically it's still both my aunt's and my dad's property so I do have a right to live there....
Forum: Home Life, Raising Kids and Managing Money July 31st 2026, 03:18 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 105
Posted By Ballsack
Another Vent About My Family's Finances

My dad finally got fired from his job, not because he's bad at it but because the higher ups that suck at their jobs need to get my dad's job to survive. Now I'm worried because I'll definitely need...
Forum: Home Life, Raising Kids and Managing Money June 26th 2026, 07:24 AM
Replies: 1
Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Just a Vent About My Family's Finances
Views: 123
Posted By Ballsack
Just a Vent About My Family's Finances

Well you know the state of the world's economy currently, it's pretty bad. And subsequently my family is also having a tough time financially, which sucks because soon I'm going to college and while...
Forum: Friends and Family May 27th 2026, 01:58 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 216
Posted By Ballsack
Angry My Family is Just So Quirky (>_<)

That was sarcasm btw. So it started because of a minor problem (in my opinion), so when I take off my pants or underwear they're usually bunched up and since my grandma is the one who washed the...
Forum: Friends and Family May 21st 2026, 10:26 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 159
Posted By Ballsack
Re: Sorry For Posting So Much on This Forum OMG

What a cruel cosmic joke. Just when I'm not suicidal life gets much harder to live
Forum: Friends and Family May 21st 2026, 09:59 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 159
Posted By Ballsack
Sorry For Posting So Much on This Forum OMG

My dad's a bum who apparently hasn't paid for my brother's school for about SIX MONTHS. That's crazy. My brother goes to a private school but that's because he's autistic and needs more attention...
Forum: Friends and Family May 4th 2026, 05:31 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 191
Posted By Ballsack
Maybe My Mom Isn't the Only Issue

I'm much closer to my mom's side of the family than my dad's and I've heard about how my aunts and uncles would basically lie and tell my cousin that she's not talented in art even though she...
Forum: LGBTQ+, Sexuality and Gender Identity April 29th 2026, 10:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 259
Posted By Ballsack
Being Trans is Honestly Really Difficult

It's not really news that being trans is difficult tbh. I live in a county where LGBTQ+ people are very much oppressed, this is a fact I have been aware of from the moment I realised I'm trans, which...
Forum: Friends and Family April 19th 2026, 12:02 PM
Replies: 2
Non-PG13 (Strong Language): VERY interesting stuff going on!
Views: 187
Posted By Ballsack
VERY interesting stuff going on!

After the last event, honestly my life has been going pretty uphill thankfully. I got a part time job as a math and physics teacher though my job starts next week. However, I'm only gonna work as a...
Forum: Friends and Family March 18th 2026, 09:35 AM
Replies: 3
Triggering (Abuse): Erm... So THIS Just Happened
Views: 306
Posted By Ballsack
Erm... So THIS Just Happened

Me and my dad forgot to buy my mom's plastic bag which she uses to pack the clothes that she sells and basically she was kinda itching about it. I mean, it was annoying but it was normal tbh I didn't...
Forum: Mental Health March 7th 2026, 03:33 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 206
Posted By Ballsack
Re: Cutting is Always Dissapointing for Me

I really feel like I'm wearing a human skin and trying to act like a normal human if that makes sense
Forum: Mental Health March 7th 2026, 03:12 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 206
Posted By Ballsack
Cutting is Always Dissapointing for Me

Sometimes I feel like my skin itches and I want to slice it open with a editedor something, but everytime I cut myself it just feels so dissapointing. To me, a editedis too smooth to feel even...
Forum: Education and Careers March 2nd 2026, 02:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 305
Posted By Ballsack
Re: I've Never Felt So Guilty Before

I really wish I have more friends, times like this are really rough but I'm not good at socialising and even then I don't want to bother my friends by venting all the time. I really have a total of...
Forum: Education and Careers March 2nd 2026, 01:43 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 305
Posted By Ballsack
I've Never Felt So Guilty Before

I forgot today is the day I'm supposed to pay the down payment for my college. I don't have enough to pay for it and neither does my dad. My mom isn't working anymore so it's not like she can help...
Forum: Mental Health March 1st 2026, 06:27 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 230
Posted By Ballsack
Re: Something is Really Wrong with Me

No, I haven't really heard of that app but I've heard of similar ones! I was never sure if that would work for me but maybe I'll try it. Worst case scenario is that I don't change but it's fine
Forum: Mental Health February 28th 2026, 05:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 230
Posted By Ballsack
Re: Something is Really Wrong with Me

This probably happens because in my most formative years, I think that was when I was 9 through 15, I just assumed I'm going to get kicked out when my parents found out I'm trans. And because I...
Forum: Mental Health February 28th 2026, 04:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 230
Posted By Ballsack
Something is Really Wrong with Me

I never had a proper diagnosis and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get one, but to me it's really obvious that I have depression and social anxiety. Part of this is probably from dysphoria so...
Forum: Education and Careers February 2nd 2026, 03:30 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 362
Posted By Ballsack
Re: Long Vent Mostly About My Future Since IDK What I Want to Do

Thank you, I am excited for college specifically for the same reason as you mentioned. I was hoping I could maybe get better at socialising once I get into college. I have doubts like right now but I...
Forum: Education and Careers February 2nd 2026, 12:19 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 362
Posted By Ballsack
Re: Long Vent Mostly About My Future Since IDK What I Want to Do

Honestly for most of my life I feel like I haven't really experienced life to the fullest. That's because to go out I still would need money. Money for transport, money for food, and this isn't...
Forum: Education and Careers February 2nd 2026, 12:05 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 362
Posted By Ballsack
Long Vent Mostly About My Future Since IDK What I Want to Do

I don't understand what's wrong with me. I know that to have it easy in life I need to experience some hardships first and that nothing's gonna start out great from the start, but everytime I face...
Forum: Rape and Abuse October 20th 2025, 02:21 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 363
Posted By Ballsack
How Am I Supposed to Know that I'm Being Emotionally Abused?

Yeah, basically the title. I've had this thought throughout my life because on one hand my mom is a really fun bubbly person and she never really laid a hand on me, and even if she did it's really...
Forum: Friends and Family July 1st 2025, 10:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 455
Posted By Ballsack
Man, This Is Crazy

So a little back story. I've always loved animation ever since elementary school and I always knew I wanted to be an an animator when I grew up. So obviously I would want to choose animation for...
Forum: Depression and Suicide June 18th 2025, 07:35 AM
Replies: 2
Triggering (SH): Hey gang
Views: 475
Posted By Ballsack
Hey gang

Hi guys! It's ballsack here :D and I'm here to declare that I think I'm a really self sabotaging person. It wasn't always like this. I had so much potential, I still do. Whenever there's opportunity...
Showing results 1 to 27 of 27

 
Forum Jump
-->
 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Articles & News
- by Rob
- by Halcyon

Advertisement



All material copyright ©1998-2026, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.