Not a n00b
only the good die young.
- About me
- Well hey, there (: I'm Alexa, but you're welcome to call me anything you want - the more creative, the better. I'm crazy, loud, and superduper friendly. I enjoy staying up late, waking up early, and drinking excessive amounts of coffee and diet Coke. I like the word egregious and the number 87. I believe iced skim chai tea lattes are god's gift to earth, and I care more about the outcome of a Red Sox game than practically anything else in life. When I grow up, I want to be Chelsea Handler, but unfortunately I was not gifted with the ability to send people into hysterics at any given moment. I'm completely incapable of holding grudges and tend to like anyone who has any redeeming qualities. I usually enjoy the car ride more than the destination, especially if the radio is on. I am absolutely boy crazy and do not apologize for it; I'm a teenage girl, so I don't know how people expect anything less. I love wandering around aimlessly wherever I go. I'm a child at heart, complete with a million stuffed animals and an unhealthy Disney obsession; I never want to grow up. I'm a really happy person - I almost always look on the bright side - but needless to say, we all have our days.
I was Beautifullybroken* before TH died, so if you were around back then, say hi! It's really nice to see a familiar name.
If you need anything or just want to talk, I'm here. I absolutely love making friends and genuinely enjoy meeting new people. (:
- Relationship status
- High School
- Zodiac sign
- Shwayze, Lil Wayne, Plies, Miley Cyrus, Gucci Mane, Taylor Swift, Vanessa Carlton, Drake, Chris Brown, The Dream, Fabolous, Trey Songz, The Beatles, Disney music
- Mean Girls, Clue, Legally Blonde, Parent Trap, Matilda, Now and Then, Miss Congeniality, Pretty Woman, All I Wanna Do, Disney movies, and Mean Girls a few more times
- Friends, Lost, House, Gilmore Girls, SVU, Chelsea Lately, The OC, Gossip Girl
- Harry Potter, Thirteen Reasons Why, Motherless Brooklyn, Alice In Wonderland, Breathless, Gemma Doyle Trilogy, The Great Gatsby, Pretty Little Dirty, Dan Brown, Jane Austen, Jodi Picoult, Mary Higgins Clark
- Basketball, tennis, softball, baseball (Red Sox what's goooood)
- Chelsea Handler, JK Rowling, Tina Fey, [my friend] Lindsey
- Favorite quotes
- Remember that at any given moment
There are a thousand things
You can love
- Everything sucks. Might as well find something to smile about.