- About me
- Hello all of you people in TH land!
For those of you who don't already know, I'm Tor...which comes from the root word Vic-tor-ia. Hm about me...I swear I come up with stuff to write in things like this at random times, but when it comes time to sit down and write them my mind goes as blank as the white box I'm typing in. Frustrating really. Well I guess I'll go about my life for another week and try to write down things that a stranger might care to know about me...and then we'll try this again. Stay tuned
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- In a relationship
- High School
- Zodiac sign
- I tend to take up something, and then get bored of it after a week. I can't seem to keep with things that fit into the "hobby" category. However I could always spend hours on photoshop messing around with pictures..or spend a day with a camera and take a hundred pictures. I'd say that's the closest to a hobby I have
- Rock, Alternative, Hip-Hop, Techno, Punk, Country....I can listen to just about anything. Hell I'll even listen to oldies. Music is my life, I honestly don't know what I would do without it.
Just to name a few though...
AFI, All American Rejects, Audioslave, Basshunter, Breaking Benjamin, Coldplay, Creed, Cute Is What We Aim For, Dashboard Confessional, Death Cab For Cutie, Dido, Eminem, Evanescence, GreenDay, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Imogen Heap, Incubus, Jem, Jimmy Eat World, Kerli, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, Little Boots, Lonely Island, Lost Prophets, Metallica, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nightwish, Nirvana, Papa Roach, Paramore, Puddle of Mudd, Portished, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saliva, Seether, September, Shiny Toy Guns, Smash Mouth, Stone Temple Pilots, Tatu, Third Eye Blind, Tokio Hotel, Veronicas, Weezer, 3OH!3.
And so much more.
- So many good movies out there...though I usually go for comedy or action. And the Sandlot will always be a favorite of mine.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Full House, Charmed, CSI, House, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
- I'm pretty boss at Solitaire?
- Anything by John Green, Stephenie Meyer, or Dan Brown.
A Child Called It, Speak, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Metamorphesis
I haven't read nearly as much as I would like to.
- I did competitive gymnastics for 6 years, stopped competing right before level 7. I did softball a while back, love going to the batting cages and such. Other than that, gymnastics took up a lot of my time so that's basically the only sport I'm remotely good at.
- Everyone on TeenHelp. You guys keep me sane
- Favorite quotes
- “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr.Seuss
- Other interests
- Meeting new people
- "Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."
There is a world of difference
between refusal and failure.
- This Page