Not a n00b
- About me
- I'm Joanie. I'm a very friendly, easy to get along with person. I'm currently not in school, but definitely plan on attending college in the near future when I can afford it. I'd like to study biology, and or wildlife. I'm pretty shy, but working hard to overcome that, which is hard if you've been shy all your life like I have. I'm pretty much a loner even though I do have a few friends. I tend to do things on my own. I keep to myself most of the time. Except on here obviously. I have two brothers and a sister. My sister passed away June 2009 which was the saddest day in my life followed by the day my grandpa died. I'm not so much a happy person, but hope to find happiness in my life someday. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to pm me.
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Single and not looking
- High School
- Zodiac sign
- ice skating, shopping, reading, whatever I can find to do
- Taylor Swift, Shinedown, Nickelback, Colbie Caillat, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson and whatever else I'm in the mood to hear.
- Look Who's Talking, Labyrinth, 50 First Dates, and Baby Mama
- Grey's Anatomy, One Life To Live, All My Children, Friends, and The Middle
- none really
- The Book Thief, and To Kill A Mockingbird
- hockey, soccer, and running
- My family
- Favorite quotes
- Clark Griswald: "You'll be singing zippidee doo dah out your assholes"
- Other interests
- Animals, Science, and math
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City