TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Think, and solve problems!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ivan

Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14

Cold and sick of this world - February 24th 2022, 12:59 PM

There is no hope in love in this world.

Looking back at my own posts, those "sweet words" sickens me - I was naive indeed.

No, 5 years already and I don't think anyone can help me, only I can help myself.

So what if I am depressed? Nothing changes. So what if others are depressed? They still suffer anyway.

So I will only do what I have to do, and so be it. Everything else is beyond my control.

There is nothing I look forward to in this world.

Its the cruel, materialistic, cold and ugly human nature that ruined this planet.

I am sick of humans in general. Narcissists, liars, traitors, idiots, fools, wicked people are everywhere in this planet.

There is nothing else I will say anymore.

This world not only sucks but is plain cursed. There is no need for a world like this.

Do my best at everything I can to live a happy, perfect life.

Happy life won't come by being happy everyday. Struggle and always work hard.

Forgive other's imperfection, they will work hard about it once I point it out to them, just like what I should be doing.

On the other hand, never tolerate with my own mediocrity. Never slack and always strive improvement.

Never settle. Never give up.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Astro04 Offline
Community Mentor

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Luca

Points: 4,929, Level: 10 Points: 4,929, Level: 10 Points: 4,929, Level: 10

Re: Cold and sick of this world - February 25th 2022, 06:07 AM

Hi!
People are always the same, but doesn't mean that you're a bad person. Not at all.
You won't do the things the other does, because you will think about it and the consequences before.

The sad fact is that it will never change. So? Doesn't care. Don't care about the others and continue do things with your head.

If the world can't be changed, doesn't mean YOU can change. Show us what you can do.
Closed Thread