TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
armonia- Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meera

Points: 8,163, Level: 13 Points: 8,163, Level: 13 Points: 8,163, Level: 13

Exclamation I feel sad, lonely and hated - August 20th 2011, 11:09 AM

For a few months now, Ive been feeling, like I've stated in the title, sad, lonely and hated. I have no real reason to feel this sad but I do have reasons to feel lonely and hated.

This girl in my school, who I used to called my friend, thought I had bitched about her and called her a slut and said mean things about her and so then at this camp she and the "popular" gang all started to bitch about me and they even put nicknames for me. Fortunately a week after camp, it was summer holidays so I didnt have to deal with them for a month and a half but on Tuesday, the girl sent me a message and she wanted to sort things out so I went along with it and I told her everything truthfully (just to clear things out I had never bitched about her or called her a slut and all those horrible things). She didn't believe me and kept portraying me as a bad person. In the end, since she didnt believe what I had told her, I just said this isnt going to work out and I dont know what else to do so I told her Ive said all I have to say and thats that, good night. Then this morning her reply was all in CAPS and she was just being mean to me and saying she laughed at my sorry ass and how I lived in a lonely world and how nobody likes me because I bitch and because of my personality.
I DID NOT BITCH ABOUT HER OR ANYBODY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE GOT THAT FROM.

Now I feel like nobody does like me, I have a few friends and my best friend lives in Australia but I feel like everybody else will just talk about me and give me dirty looks once school starts on Tuesday. Im also guessing that once new people come to our year, they will all tell them that Im a bad person and that they shouldnt be friends with me.

I want to talk to somebody but I have nobody to talk to here.

"And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can’t ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it’s already happened."
-Douglas Coupland
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.Jess. Offline
Previously xxjessxx
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15

Re: I feel sad, lonely and hated - August 20th 2011, 02:01 PM

Hey Meera

I'm really sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time at the moment, things sound really difficult for you. One of the first things that struck me about your post was the huge effort your making to try and patch things up with her. You've gone out your way to try and explain you're side of the story to her and she's just not listening. I understand that when you fall out with your friends you can feel really lonely, because it is a really horrible thing to have to go through.

I know at the moment you're really worried she's going to spread nasty gossip about you to other people at school, and I totally understand why you feel that way. But try and remember she'll get bored soon. Try not to react to what she does. She's looking for a reaction out of you, and when she gets no reaction she'll get bored and move on. Stick with the friends you have. Explain to them how you're feeling at the moment and how this girls making you feel. Then they'll be able to support you through this and stick up for you if she decides to say anything to you. Get out there, make new friends. I think you'd be suprised at how open new people are. So what if she says something to them, you know you're a good, decent, honest person and if they don't want to stick around, it's their loss not yours. You have friends.

Rise above it and enjoy being back at school If you ever want a chat, I'm here, okay? I know how lonely school can feel at times. Look after yourself, take care
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 14,525, Level: 17 Points: 14,525, Level: 17 Points: 14,525, Level: 17

Re: I feel sad, lonely and hated - August 20th 2011, 05:44 PM

basically, i think some other girl has been bitching around about you, purely because they cant stand how awesome you are (we have a word for that girl, its called loser ) just remember to keep smiling and stay your awesome self. i remember before that i told you you were awesome and i know its true. so dont bother bout what other people say.. and stay yourself.

you are wonderful, ya hear? and you can also always talk to me in case you're feeling down

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!
Closed Thread