Pets Whether you prefer four-legged creatures, reptiles, or any animal in between, use this forum for any questions you have about your pets or pets you would like to have.
|
View Poll Results: Are you a dog person or a cat person, or neither?
|
|
Dogs!
|
  
|
6 |
46.15% |
|
Cats!
|
  
|
7 |
53.85% |
|
Neither!
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Are you a cat or a dog person? -
December 23rd 2022, 03:21 PM
Are you a dog person or a cat person? If you're neither, which animal would you rather be surrounded by?
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1383752 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
December 23rd 2022, 03:40 PM
I'm a cat person, I love cats! I had several cats growing up and it was difficult when each one of them crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
December 23rd 2022, 05:53 PM
I am a totally dog person. I have the most wonderful yorkshire terrier, and I get excited whenever I see a dog I don't have the opportunity to volunteer in a shelter in person right now, but I take care of some dogs from a shelter virtually, meaning I raise money for them and collect dog food/toys/blankets etc.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
December 23rd 2022, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglow.
Are you a dog person or a cat person? If you're neither, which animal would you rather be surrounded by?
|
Hollie, you should have it so we can pick both because I have both and love both.
|
|
|
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
December 23rd 2022, 06:39 PM
I'm a cat person even though I've never had a cat. It's my dream to have one. I would definitely love a dog too though!
Now guinea pigs are my babies though
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
December 26th 2022, 07:32 AM
I'm both! I was raised with both dogs and cats.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
January 17th 2023, 09:40 PM
Dogs but I like cats too
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Katie
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,292
Points: 35,723, Level: 27 |
Join Date: January 6th 2009
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
January 18th 2023, 02:26 AM
I'm absolutely a cat person, but I don't dislike dogs. I feel like (at least the stereotype) is that dog people "hate" cats, and vise versa, but I don't hate dogs, I just like cats better.
Member Since: September 19, 2007
LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012
"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 35
Posts: 10
Join Date: July 12th 2023
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
July 12th 2023, 06:20 AM
Dog person, love dog more than cat
|
|
|
|
|
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Traci
Age: 33
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Posts: 7,410
Points: 99,308, Level: 45 |
Join Date: October 29th 2009
|
Re: Are you a cat or a dog person? -
July 19th 2023, 06:21 PM
Cats but I also love dogs. I grew up with cats.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|