TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
grae96's Avatar
 
Name: Grae
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Posts: 72
Join Date: July 21st 2011

Post Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 02:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well, one night a guy brought me home from a show cause I didn't have a ride or whatever, and when we got to my house we started talk and sitting on my couch just chilling, I was just teasing him by tracing up and down his leg, we didn't do anything but he kissed me that night. Well the next night he brought me home, my mom was high again, and we were just relaxing on my bed, talking and watching TV, then he unzipped his pants and made me give him a bj. And then he held me down by my shoulders and eased into me, I said we need to stop, he kept on thrusting farther and harder, I said if we are going to do this then at least put a condom on, he did and he just kept going on harder and faster, until he finally finished, He cleaned up the blood from my vagina. And then left. So was it rape or just regular sex??

[Btw sorry its so long]
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Katie Lydia's Avatar
 
Name: Katie
Gender: Female
Location: glasgow, scotland.

Posts: 444
Join Date: February 15th 2009

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 02:39 AM

If you said stop and he didn't, it was rape. If you consented then it wasn't. When you said he made you give him a blowjob, did he literally force it into you or did you WILLINGLY perform it? If he forced it onto you then that's wrong and it's rape and you need to tell someone, a friend, relative, teacher or police.

PM me if you need any help. xx


Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.


♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Stargazed.'s Avatar
 

Posts: 3,532
Join Date: October 3rd 2010

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 02:41 AM

I'm sorry this happened. Rape is any unwanted sexual contact with another person. If it was unwanted (you said "we should stop"..) yes it was rape. That's your call to decide what you want to call it as it's all about how you feel about it. Which you don't mention in this post. How are you feeling? Are you okay? Feel free to PM me anytime<3
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while
********
 
Guile's Avatar
 
Name: Guile
Gender: Male
Location: United States

Posts: 1,616
Join Date: January 24th 2010

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grae96 View Post
Well, one night a guy brought me home from a show cause I didn't have a ride or whatever, and when we got to my house we started talk and sitting on my couch just chilling, I was just teasing him by tracing up and down his leg, we didn't do anything but he kissed me that night. Well the next night he brought me home, my mom was high again, and we were just relaxing on my bed, talking and watching TV, then he unzipped his pants and made me give him a bj. And then he held me down by my shoulders and eased into me, I said we need to stop, he kept on thrusting farther and harder, I said if we are going to do this then at least put a condom on, he did and he just kept going on harder and faster, until he finally finished, He cleaned up the blood from my vagina. And then left. So was it rape or just regular sex??

[Btw sorry its so long]
Nope! Legally speaking, asking him to wear a condom is considered implied consent, and therefore, it was not rape.


Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict
************
 
Coffee.'s Avatar
 
Name: Traci
Age: 27
Gender: she/her/hers
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 8,133
Blog Entries: 639
Join Date: October 29th 2009

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Nope! Legally speaking, asking him to wear a condom is considered implied consent, and therefore, it was not rape.
Itt doesn't matter when you say stop. If you're having sex with somebody, and you're halfway through, and you say stop, it is rape.
It could also be said that this was coercion, another form of rape.
Whatever the case, you did not like what he did, you had the right to say no, he had no right to keep going.
Have you ever spoken to a counselor?


I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"

Last edited by Coffee.; August 12th 2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Added some.
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
grae96's Avatar
 
Name: Grae
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Posts: 72
Join Date: July 21st 2011

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe.in.hope View Post
How are you feeling? Are you okay?
Im scared now. and Im never ok. and my therapist knows.
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Stargazed.'s Avatar
 

Posts: 3,532
Join Date: October 3rd 2010

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grae96 View Post
Im scared now. and Im never ok. and my therapist knows.
I'm so sorry. Maybe your therapist can help you talk things through and sort out your feelings to make you feel a bit better<3
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
grae96's Avatar
 
Name: Grae
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Posts: 72
Join Date: July 21st 2011

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 08:00 PM

Thank you. Its just hard right now.
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Stargazed.'s Avatar
 

Posts: 3,532
Join Date: October 3rd 2010

Re: Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 08:37 PM

I understand. Take care.
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
grae96's Avatar
 
Name: Grae
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Posts: 72
Join Date: July 21st 2011

Re: Was it rape? - August 13th 2011, 01:54 AM

You too <3
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Name: Marvin
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 1,576
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Was it rape? - August 13th 2011, 03:10 AM

This was rape, even if you willingly gave the blow job. You didn't willing have sex with him, and he knew this. It is morally rape, and legally rape. Although I'll admit, you won't be able to get this guy sent to prison, because the courts suck on this issue.

But it's not your fault. This scum is a scum bag. And you need to talk to your therapist about it.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Nope! Legally speaking, asking him to wear a condom is considered implied consent, and therefore, it was not rape.
She said no first, but he ignored her and kept going, so if she then eventually asked him to wear a condom, its not implied consent, because he was doing it before that anyway.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
FlyingTrue's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: United States (FL)

Posts: 1,048
Join Date: March 31st 2010

Re: Was it rape? - August 13th 2011, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invert View Post
This was rape, even if you willingly gave the blow job. You didn't willing have sex with him, and he knew this. It is morally rape, and legally rape. Although I'll admit, you won't be able to get this guy sent to prison, because the courts suck on this issue.
There is no reason I can conceive of that the courts would fail here, it's statutory rape too and therefore the charges will be magnified significantly. I highly recommend reporting this to the police because this guy had no right to do what he did.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
grae96's Avatar
 
Name: Grae
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Posts: 72
Join Date: July 21st 2011

Re: Was it rape? - August 14th 2011, 01:46 AM

Its to late to press charges. It happened last February. Btw he is 18.. but it is my fault he did it...
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Katie Lydia's Avatar
 
Name: Katie
Gender: Female
Location: glasgow, scotland.

Posts: 444
Join Date: February 15th 2009

Re: Was it rape? - August 14th 2011, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grae96 View Post
Its to late to press charges. It happened last February. Btw he is 18.. but it is my fault he did it...
It's not your fault at all, even if you willingly had sex with him and changed your mind in the middle of it, if he didn't stop it still wouldn't be your fault!

Even if the police don't press charges they atleast KNOW about him, what if he has done this to someone else or is going to? The more evidence against him, the better. Also the police contact social services if your under 18 and put you in touch with counselling, that may sound very scary and horrible but look at alot of peoples stories and it may be a week or a year before they realise that it's helped them. xxx


Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.


♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
FlyingTrue's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: United States (FL)

Posts: 1,048
Join Date: March 31st 2010

Re: Was it rape? - August 14th 2011, 03:13 AM

In the United States there is no statutory limit to report criminal actions of this nature. And what happened was definitely not your fault, he had no right to do what he did to you, period.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while
********
 
Guile's Avatar
 
Name: Guile
Gender: Male
Location: United States

Posts: 1,616
Join Date: January 24th 2010

Re: Was it rape? - August 14th 2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invert View Post
This was rape, even if you willingly gave the blow job. You didn't willing have sex with him, and he knew this. It is morally rape, and legally rape. Although I'll admit, you won't be able to get this guy sent to prison, because the courts suck on this issue.

But it's not your fault. This scum is a scum bag. And you need to talk to your therapist about it.

I'm sorry this happened to you.



She said no first, but he ignored her and kept going, so if she then eventually asked him to wear a condom, its not implied consent, because he was doing it before that anyway.
I'm not going to go into the legal verbatim here, but this would fall a part in court, a decent defense attorney would tear the case to shreds. Anyway, morally speaking, it was rape, legally speaking, it won't stick. I'm sorry this happened to you, if I could, these types would be condemned to capital punishment, but all I can truly offer is my condolences for what happened to you.


Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict
************
 
Coffee.'s Avatar
 
Name: Traci
Age: 27
Gender: she/her/hers
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 8,133
Blog Entries: 639
Join Date: October 29th 2009

Re: Was it rape? - August 14th 2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grae96 View Post
Its to late to press charges. It happened last February. Btw he is 18.. but it is my fault he did it...
It is not your fault at all! Rape is never the vctim's fault. It doesn't matter if you agreed to oral sex, he had no right to keep going.

It maybe too late to bring it to court, but have you told your parents about it? Are you seeing a counselor?


I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
grae96's Avatar
 
Name: Grae
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Posts: 72
Join Date: July 21st 2011

Re: Was it rape? - August 15th 2011, 12:03 AM

Yes and yes... I'm scared of my dad now and Idk why...
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
leavemealone Offline
I Still Miss You <3
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
leavemealone's Avatar
 
Name: Raewyn
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Posts: 316
Blog Entries: 14
Join Date: August 15th 2011

Re: Was it rape? - August 15th 2011, 02:07 AM

Grae96,
You have to ask yourself this question; Did you want him to have sex with you? If no, than he did rape you. If yes, than technically it isn't rape unless he is 18 or older, because I see that your only 14 years old. That's an outrageous age to be having sex. And yes, I do see that it obviously wasn't your decision to have sex. In my opinion, he took advantage of you because your mom wasn't there for you and if you yelled to her, she probably wouldn't have come to help you. If you do decide that it was rape, than you need to tell a trusted adult, even if you don't want your friend to get in trouble for what he did. But he has to understand that he just cant be going around deciding to have sex with 14 year old girls.
Alice.
PS. Don't blame yourself for this happening. That is very common of rape victims, and you cannot let yourself believe that this was your doing. Believe me when I say this. It is not your fault. At all.
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
grae96's Avatar
 
Name: Grae
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Posts: 72
Join Date: July 21st 2011

Re: Was it rape? - August 15th 2011, 07:39 AM

He is 18, I lost my vcard willingly two weeks before, he broke me even more cause about a month later I attemhqpted to kill myself.
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
rape

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.