Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
It's getting bad again -
March 7th 2026, 09:02 AM
This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.
My eating disorder is getting bad again.
I either eat too little or too much, and it's just hard.
I hate this disorder so much
I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 927
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
March 7th 2026, 12:35 PM
Im so sorry..........
Ya cant find anything ya really like can ya?
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: It's getting bad again -
March 7th 2026, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Im so sorry..........
Ya cant find anything ya really like can ya?
|
Its just hard 
Hugs
I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 927
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
March 8th 2026, 12:59 AM
Ya I know
Im so sorry...
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: It's getting bad again -
March 8th 2026, 07:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this.
Do you think speaking to a dietician/nutritionist may help, especially if you can find one who specializes in working with people with eating disorders? They might be able to help develop a plan with you where you're more likely to listen to your body and its needs, and maybe have more control. If that's a dumb suggestion feel free to ignore it
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: It's getting bad again -
March 8th 2026, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Up.
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this.
Do you think speaking to a dietician/nutritionist may help, especially if you can find one who specializes in working with people with eating disorders? They might be able to help develop a plan with you where you're more likely to listen to your body and its needs, and maybe have more control. If that's a dumb suggestion feel free to ignore it 
|
Maybe that’s a good idea. I just want to be healthy.
Thank you
I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|