TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Announcements Here you will find announcements and discussions about new or updated TeenHelp features, news and events.

Note: Only administrators can create threads in this forum; everyone can reply to threads here!

(#1 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Contest: Win skin-safe temporary tattoo markers. - March 22nd 2023, 01:05 AM

Hi all,

Self-harm is one of the many areas TeenHelp offers support with. One of the ways TeenHelp supports those experiencing self-harm is the list of alternatives at the right of the Get Advice panel. This section gives you a random alternative, or lets you select from different categories such as self-care and distractions. Drawing on your skin is a popular alternative that allows for both artistic expression and grounding. To observe self-harm awareness month, TeenHelp is holding a contest for registered users. The winner will receive a pack of skin-safe tattoo markers as reviewed here.

How to enter
To enter, use the Promote TeenHelp page and send an email to publications@teenhelp.org with a screenshot or proof of you doing so. Alternatively, watch TeenHelp’s social media pages for specific images to share (as listed in their description) and send an email to the address listed above. Please make note of the contest and your username in the subject line. Only one image shared on one platform is necessary to enter.

Enter between March 22nd to March 29th your local time. The winner will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by a senior staff member via PM to arrange for shipment of the product. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, another winner will be chosen, and so forth.

We look forward to seeing your entries!

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers

Last edited by Halcyon; March 22nd 2023 at 03:43 PM.
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Contest: Win skin-safe temporary tattoo markers. - April 22nd 2023, 04:43 PM

Hello again,

I hope you all are well. The temporary tattoo marker prize has yet to be claimed, so it will be opened through this thread. The first person to respond to this thread or the review article will win the set of markers.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue

Points: 55,485, Level: 33 Points: 55,485, Level: 33 Points: 55,485, Level: 33

Re: Contest: Win skin-safe temporary tattoo markers. - April 25th 2023, 08:41 AM

Hi,
I shared two TH graphics along with the description on my Instagram account. If needed, I will send the screenshot to you, Cassie

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM