General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Merry Christmas -
December 26th 2022, 07:28 AM
Wishing everyone a happy and safe Christmas. 
What are your plans and what would you like from Santa?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 40
Gender: Woman
Location: Chester, UK
Posts: 13
Join Date: December 12th 2022
|
Re: Merry Christmas -
December 26th 2022, 02:01 PM
Merry Christmas. It's already boxing day here. Got everything I ever need - my children and my girlfriend.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,630, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Merry Christmas -
December 26th 2022, 05:23 PM
Merry belated Christmas! I got a lot of Guinea pig themed clothes. Our only plan was Christmas dinner haha.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Merry Christmas -
December 26th 2022, 09:49 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Merry Christmas -
December 27th 2022, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui.
Merry belated Christmas! I got a lot of Guinea pig themed clothes. Our only plan was Christmas dinner haha.
|
Your Guinea Pigs are so cute!
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Merry Christmas -
January 10th 2023, 07:21 PM
I had a nice day with my family. We hung out, opened presents, watched some movies, and I was able to have some time to myself.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Merry Christmas -
January 11th 2023, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal.
I had a nice day with my family. We hung out, opened presents, watched some movies, and I was able to have some time to myself. 
|
Yours sounded a lot like my Christmas.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Junior TeenHelper ****
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/they
Location: USA
Posts: 273
Points: 15,279, Level: 18 |
Join Date: April 1st 2022
|
Re: Merry Christmas -
January 16th 2023, 03:45 AM
I am very late here
I hope everyone had a good holiday who celebrated. I wish you all a good new year too.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|