General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Happy New Year! -
December 31st 2022, 12:30 AM
Wishing everyone a happy and safe New Year! What are your plans?
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,630, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
December 31st 2022, 06:28 PM
I’m just going to eat food today and watch the ball drop. Happy New Year everyone!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Not a n00b **
Age: 23
Gender: Woman
Location: Torino
Posts: 57
Join Date: November 7th 2022
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
December 31st 2022, 09:31 PM
Happy new year everyone!
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 561
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
December 31st 2022, 09:32 PM
Happy new year to everyone!! Yee!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
January 1st 2023, 07:58 AM
I hope this year is a great year for everyone!
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
January 1st 2023, 05:33 PM
Happy New Year everyone
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
January 1st 2023, 05:42 PM
Happy New Year!
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
January 2nd 2023, 02:39 PM
Happy New Year. Hope everyone had a lovely day and I made marshmallows.
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
January 2nd 2023, 04:06 PM
Happy New Year I spent the NYE playing board games with my boyfriend. We had homemade burgers and some sweets. We went outside at midnight to see the fireworks.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
January 2nd 2023, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan
Happy New Year I spent the NYE playing board games with my boyfriend. We had homemade burgers and some sweets. We went outside at midnight to see the fireworks.
|
I love fireworks. They are so pretty. That's awesome that you had them.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Happy New Year! -
January 3rd 2023, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan
Happy New Year I spent the NYE playing board games with my boyfriend. We had homemade burgers and some sweets. We went outside at midnight to see the fireworks.
|
Sounds like you had fun.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|