TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ryiga Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,466, Level: 8 Points: 3,466, Level: 8 Points: 3,466, Level: 8

Lightbulb Just a really sh*tty day at school | opening up? - May 23rd 2018, 09:20 PM

Ugh. So I woke up today and went to school. Had a math test, obviously failed and apparently I find out that i'll fail the class if I don't fix my grades by the end of the month. So I have a week to fix my stuff and i'll probably get a harder test, despite asking the teacher to let me re-do the test tomorrow so I could actually study for it. This is just the start of my shit day.

At chemistry class this one guy began to mess with me until I actually got tired of him and told him to fuck off and called him a scumbag-. Why did I do it? Because I have anger issues and apparently that's a no-no for me in school.

That backfired at religious class-. The same guy literally got a little group of his friends to literally humiliate me when the teacher walked out of the classroom for a minute.
For a minute and a half, I was apparently a "target" and they threw random stuff at me. Why didn't I retaliate? Oh, that's right, I don't want to get confronted, or jumped on or worse.
I sometimes think of putting a curse on them. How? I dunno. That's what's wikihow is for. But then again, is it worth it? I'll probably just look like i'm desperate to be left alone. That's what they seek for.

I really wonder what would my life be if my parents hadn't divorced. I wouldn't move from my old town. Perhaps i'd still have friends and won't be depressed. By "friends" I mean "real friends". You know, the type of friends that don't suddenly become toxic and manipulative all of a sudden.

Speaking of "friends", my "friend" messed up his foot at P.E today. God, watching him grunt in pain was satisfying. That's what you get, bitch. Karma.

Anyways.

I really wish all of this just stopped so I could be happy for once...
...And I could stop whining on these forums, haha.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47

Re: Just a really sh*tty day at school | opening up? - May 23rd 2018, 10:28 PM

Hello,
I am so sorry that you didn't have a good day and I hope you will be okay soon. With you're school work can you try talking with you're teacher's and letting them know that you are having a hard time with this and see if they are able to help you out with this. And to see if they are able to tutor you so that you're able to get you're grades up higher and you're able to pass all of you're test. Also try going and talking with the school counselor and letting them know that you're having a hard time and see if they can set you up with a tutor or someone can help you with you're work at the school. I hope that you're friend will be okay. Also, I hope that you will be okay also and go to school and be okay with the work and tests that you are doing.

I am sorry about you're parents, are you able to talk with them able this and see if they can help you too. Also can you try talking with you're friends about how they are and let them know how it is bothering you. If you are having a hard time you can always write a letter for them to read and then you can talk about it after. I hope you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread